:cup_with_straw: SoloCup Challenge Winners!

29 respostas · 304 visualizações

KilliczGe

#10

Since I’m not on Discord:

what are the rules?

What size is that cup? (0.4l beer mug?)

Best regards

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#12

I can’t find it either but it was something like this off the top of my head lol

must stay in a 16 oz solo cup, nothing to aid roots growing into something else

Photos only, although I think you allowed autos in the end if I recall

Must upload a few pics each week

I might be missing a few

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#13

Last time was autos but honestly I’m fine with photos, probably easier for me anyway. We just have to set a time frame like 4 weeks in veg or 8 whatever works. I don’t think cliff is coming back so we could use that pack of seeds as a prize if you want. I just don’t want to track all the entry pics each week and all that stuff.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#14

Found my notes from last time!

Autoflower plants from seed only. (just let us know strain, breeder, days till harvest)

● Plants must be grown in a 16 FL OZ/ 473ml cup

● You may repot but must not exceed the cup size limit.

● Roots must be kept within the cup. You cannot place the cup on another grow medium allowing roots to use the extra space.

● TBD will be the day you can first soak or plant your seeds.

● Duration of contest will be roughly 80-85 days. (this may change depending on the days to harvest people enter.

● Prizes will be given to biggest harvest in terms of weight. Wet weight of buds only so people have an even playing field. (may be a separate dry weight prize.)

● Growers must post 1 progress update per week in the discord channel to stay in competition. This would ideally consist of a few pictures from different angles at least one with a tape measure to show size.

● You can use any growing medium you choose along with any style of nutrition so long as it’s done inside the solo cup.

● You may use up to 2 cups at once, one containing the grow and one to hold runoff or extra water.

● Solo cups may be modified to allow drainage and air exchange but do not have to be.

● Have fun and use this to learn from your own mistakes and those others share as well.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#15

I’m in! I don’t think I’d have the mental energy to run it either tho :rofl: I can barely stay on top of my grow right now which is why my plants are like 2 weeks of growth behind where they should be!!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#16

Depending on the timing of when you guys wanted to start ill throw one in for shits and giggles. I’m a while off starting another run though. Whether I participate or not I can probably keep track of it for us though if no one else is able to.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#17

What’s you’re time frame look like? I’m 10 weeks from my next run. I’d wanna start it around then or a bit after

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#18

I’m probably around 12ish weeks give or take a little depending on how flower goes

Responder ↗
Eli

#20

Hello growmies! I can post the game when you decide the rules. :blush:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#22

Sounds good, can’t wait! I’ve never done one so I’m hoping I can actually get past germination this time. I was a mess last time :rofl:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#25

I would have to use a photoperiod because that’s all I have and I might have to just chop the top little bit off one of the starter pots I usually use, they are 500ml which is 17oz but I can adjust that easily.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#26

Yeah I think we should do photos this time. Autos were a disappointment last run, everything was super small and flowered premature.

Responder ↗
Tyler

#27

Yeah that’s my bad. I never use the forums. I like instant chatting vs this :sweat_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder