Spreadsheet style view for logs

3 respostas · 50 visualizações

Bucephalus

#1

Hi Team,

I’d really appreciate a spreadsheet style or tabled view for the grow logs. Specifically the Actions and Tree Log/Environment Log areas. The current grow log is a great design for casual viewing, but when I want to look at 1-3 weeks of data related to pH/TDS/EC, there’s far too much scrolling involved with the current layout and my brain has a hard time tracking the upward/downward trend of data that way.

Thank you!

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

I definitely second this. I’m currently using a piece of paper so I have hard copies that are easier to sort through.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#3

Im with you on that one guys. Its one of the only reasons I still keep a notebook log along with the digitals.

Responder ↗
Eli

#4

That’s a great idea! the team already has it in the pipeline. :raising_hands:
We always appreciate it when you share ihow you use the app and the ideas based on it—it helps us keep growing in line with our community’s needs. Thank you guys!

Responder ↗

Responder