Temp. / RLF

6 respostas · 35 visualizações

☆Magic☆

#1

Hi GroW’s :waving_hand:t2:

My “Cherry” is now on day 19 of flowering. Actually, everything is going perfectly, but I have a question:

How can I, despite a permanently tilted window (because of the exhaust hose),

Keep my temp. / RH during the day at 18°-24°, max. 50%

And at night keep it at 18°-20° / max. 50%

My current values: Dark phase 20:00-8:00 / Day phase 8:00-20:00

8:00 approx. 22.5°/54%

14:00 approx. 24°/51%

20:00 approx. 24.1°/56%

I hope for a few useful tips from you. Thx

Magic :cherries:

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#2

Very short and direct. You won’t manage that with a tilted window. The tent pulls in the room air and therefore the air in the room, which in turn corresponds to the outdoor air.

And your values are fine as you state them. Everything within range :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m on Day 14 and currently have around 70-75% RH during the dark phase. As long as you have good airflow and circulation, no problems should arise.

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#3

@Andy_420

But with my “Super Boof Cherry”, I got a tip regarding color & aroma that during the dark phase it should ideally be 18°-20° / max. 50% at night to get the most intensity out of it.

It looks like I have no other choice. Except raising the heat in the room.

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#4

Unfortunately. As long as you’re forced to bring in air from outside, you can only influence it minimally. With current dropping temperatures, it will get colder on its own. You could increase the exhaust a bit more so the tent pulls in air faster. But that will also increase your humidity in the tent, as the light has no time to warm up the air to hold more moisture. Your best bet is to find a good middle ground. We’re hobby growers too, not perfectly tuned cultivation facilities. :wink: As long as you’re happy and having fun experimenting, everything is fine.

After two years of growing, I’ve put all that on the back burner. It turns purple if it turns purple, and if not, then it doesn’t.
Quality over quantity. My standards are set on things like big, dense buds with lots of terpenes.

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#5

Thank you @Andy_420 :red_exclamation_mark::+1:t2:

You understand exactly what is going on in my head. And I agree with you 100%:red_exclamation_mark:That it should definitely be fun with the 3 E’s. Experimenting, exploring & gaining experience.:wink:

Thank you & wish you a

Good​:four_leaf_clover:GroW

Magic :cherries:

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#6

I started with autoflowers, and every time during flowering my plants died because of my tap water. Now I’m using feminized seeds because you can just intervene more.
Cannabis just isn’t broccoli.
Someone once told me:
Outdoors you have to hope for the weather god, indoors you can play him yourself :laughing:

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#7

That’s cool :+1:t2::joy:

Indoors, I am the weather god. Indoors, you just have to keep nature going as best as you can yourself. :blush::+1:t2:

Good​:four_leaf_clover:GroW

Magic :cherries:

Responder ↗

Responder