The best seed bank?

20 respostas · 517 visualizações

Pacman

#2

I haven’t purchased any seeds online as of yet, I’ve just been using regular seeds from a neighbors plant to get the process down. However, when I do decide to buy I’ve read and heard good things about the two websites below.


Responder ↗
Tyler

#4

I’ve done White Widow auto from ILGM and it came out really good

Responder ↗
Pacman

#5

I just took a look at the ILGM website and ended up ordering 20 Fem White Widow seeds. Couldn’t pass up the deal, best pricing I’ve seen.

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#6

I grew White Widow from Royal Queen Seeds and it came out pretty good. Good taste and I wasn’t using too much nutes.

Responder ↗
Tyler

#7

Nice! I’ve done a Sour Diesel auto by them too!
I still need to try out this White Widow auto by Kera seeds

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#8

I’ve been smoking Sour Diesel for the past 2 weeks, not my own though

Responder ↗
Tyler

#9

Mine is some mid grade. The grow and drying was off so didn’t come out the greatest

Responder ↗
Outdoorman

#11

I bought my WW seeds from I49.net. All germinated except one that never shed the shell and never made it over an inch high. That seed was 1/2 the size of the others and whitish in color. They would not replace the seed. I just started some Gorilla glue #4, Jack Herer, and Durban Poison from a bank in Europe. They all popped and are doing great.

Responder ↗
Hydrokracker

#13

really? I feel like ILGM is very expensive even with their deals.

I do want to try their CBD Critical Mass Auto though.

Responder ↗
Hydrokracker

#14

I just recently used Medicine Man Seeds for my Harlequin and Cannatonic seeds. They’re all regular seeds which sucks but the price is unbeatable.

This list I got from Homestead and chill.



https://www.mephistogenetics.com/
https://www.jbcseeds.com/
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Responder ↗
Pacman

#15

When I ordered from ILGM, I paid $5.70 per seed for WW feminized (with the deal). Without the deal price it would have been around $9

Responder ↗
JustHyperX

#16

yup European seedsbank offers germitation warrenty but the favorite has to be royalqueenseeds.com over shipping seeds camoflaged as DVD’s if having noosy neighbours around ones door

Responder ↗
ImpaLa604

#18

I highly recommend Elev8 Seeds. The results I’ve had have been absolutely amazing every time. I’ve had lots of really great seeds from various seeds banks but the consistency strain to strain from Elev8 is crazy.

Responder ↗
Djesinho

#20

Dutch passion, sensee seed, Kalashnikov seed,dinafem,pevgrow

Responder ↗

Responder