The Stage In Her Life Cycle?

9 respostas · 164 visualizações

J420

#3

I thought so but i was sure hoping she was about to go into pre flowering. Because she is a seedling from a white rhino plant. They say the Rhino has from about 4-8 weeks in veg and 9 weeks in flowering

Responder ↗
J420

#4

I mean shes already like 3 foot. Ill take a new photo in just a minute. Ive been growing her since November

Responder ↗
J420

#5

I use PH Perfect Nutrients. For CoCo Coir Soil and Perlite

Responder ↗
SJ1

#6

It will only flip into flowering when the daylight hours start getting shorter assuming it’s not an auto. Where are you, when does your summer start to get shorter days?

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#7

If it’s been growing since November you more than likely have a photo and like @SJ1 said it will only start to flower outdoors towards the end of summer start of fall. So you have a few more months of vegetation left before it flowers.
If you have a place indoors , you could transplant it in to a fabric pot -id say at least 7 gallon if not 10- and then run lighting for an 18/6 schedule until it recovers then switch to a 12/12 schedule to start flower.
I think clones carry the same sex but not sure. Another thing to consider is that if someone else is growing outside in a 20 mile radius of you and their plant is or turns male you have a chance of yours doing it to because of bee’s cross pollinating them.
Out doors it’s gonna get big and stink just so you know , I don’t know if it’s legal where you are or not? or how the neighbors are?
It looks great so far your doing :+1: it’s just some info I’ve learned while here lots of great helpful people.:grin::grin::grin:

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#9

Just a heads up…you need to wait a little longer for the pics to upload.

Responder ↗

Responder