Three branches per node

3 respostas · 75 visualizações

Demonrage75

#1

It’s a blueberry fem from Crop King seeds and every node has 3 branches instead of 2 naturally. How many people have seen this before? I’ve gotten 3 branches when I fim but I’ve never seen it naturally at every node. Happy growing

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#2

Hello, how are you, stoner friend! Well, in my time in an indoor hydroponics crop it practically came out with 3 leaves and then it started to take out 3 branches for each node. Incredible plant, it was a Dosi dos x Gelato#33 from Barneys farm of 4, one came out like that and thank goodness it I wanted to make a SCROG and more branches worked for me!!





In any case, that is a mutation of cannabis that can rarely occur and that mutation would be called:

Whorled Phyllotaxy (Three-Leaf Seedlings)

This is a mutation that causes a seedling to grow additional internodal leaves. This phenomenon is also known as spiral phyllotaxy. A normal cannabis plant has two internodal leaves. However, these little monsters grow three or more.

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#3

In 20 years of growing i have only had it occur once, its probably about the best of the mutations that can happen. Mine turned out to be a very heavy yield compared to the other ones in the same batch and I wish I had taken some clones

Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#4

Well, @Crackadoo my smoker friend, the same as me in 20-odd years that I grew outdoors and outdoors with Dutch pot Hydro GHE
interior with HPS, with low consumption CFL bulbs and it had never happened to me. It has been buying the LEDs and in particular Solux Titan chip on the board with COB’s CREE, SMD LED and I noticed that out of 4 Plants always 1 came out with a Phyllotaxy mutation to which it occurred to me that perhaps not all the seeds They get used quickly to LED lights and with the fact that we are not talking about watts, with LEDs we already talked about PAR DIL and PPDF and humol/seconds, not all plants get used to these types of light and some have problems with getting used to them and they could arise. more mutations compared to other forms of cultivation. But that’s just my opinion, nature is unpredictable!

Responder ↗

Responder