Was könnte das für eine Sorte sein?

22 respostas · 167 visualizações

snAke

#5

Different phenotypes, many hairs is good, isn’t it, under each hair a flower that collectively forms the “flower”, each bud consists of many tiny flowers.

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#6

Wow a few pretty ladies

But I do think they all have the same leaves.

Here’s a picture of the two of them

IMG_6986

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#8

So, I’d say they both look quite good.

You probably can’t tell us if they are autoflowering or photoperiodic, can you?

But they don’t seem to be exactly the same ladies to me. One has beautiful long thin fan leaves, the other rather thick “fleshy” ones.

Essentially, it’s possible that one might be leaning more towards Sativa genes (the one with the thin fingers), which might also result in a longer flowering time and thus slower bud development.

For me personally, that wouldn’t be so bad, then you can leave the other one standing while the first one dries.

Wishing you continued success.

They look healthy, in any case. :victory_hand:t3::upside_down_face:

And welcome :hugs:

Responder ↗
Dbe

#9

Hi and welcome @Lena_Bpunkt to the Growlings​:victory_hand::smiling_face_with_sunglasses:!!!

You have beautiful ladies in your tent. :eyes::star_struck:
Whether they are really Cookies, probably no one can tell just by their appearance. :face_with_monocle::seedling:
Because our “weed with certain advantages” always looks so diverse yet structurally similar in growth. :potted_plant:

Since your plants are already in the flowering phase, with the right care, you’ll soon be able to smell the aromas. :nose:

Which, in your case, should then really smell like sweet pastries… :cookie:

It sounds very bizarre now, but the moment you open the tent for the first time each day, take a really deep breath… Almost inhale. After coughing, you should actually smell or have smelled the aroma… This is neither scientific nor substantiated. But it usually works for me. It’s worth a try though. It costs you nothing, and you’ll get a little closer to the bottom of it. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::+1:

In this spirit, your Dr. Weedenstein :scientist:

Grow on everyone :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand::sign_of_the_horns::+1::ok_hand::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Responder ↗
Kgraves691

#10

There no where beer ready in tht pic keep growing the goods and one looks like possible gg4

Here’s mine sour diesel on right

Purple macaron 4 on left

Responder ↗
snAke

#11

Now that I finally see both flowers for comparison, I know that the left is Indica and the right is Sativa.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#12

I did a bit of ancestry research on the Girl Scout Cookies.

60% Indica/49% Sativa

Parents are OG Kush and Durban Poison

Each probably takes after a different parent.

I also had several plants of the same strain, and each looked different, smelled different, and tasted different.

The Sativa-dominant ones take about 1

Responder ↗
EMASF

#13

By the shape of the leaves it must be sativa From the shape of the leaves it must be sativa, the origin is almost impossible to know

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#14

@Lena_Bpunkt

Your text doesn’t clarify whether they were 2 seeds found in weed or purchased ones. If it’s the same strain, the different appearance comes from them being hybrids. A gene pool of Indica/Sativa.

On the right, the Sativa clearly shows through, while the left is more Indica.

From the start of flowering, it always begins with the hairy pistils, and from the 5th week of flowering, the flowers continue to build up, growing from the pistils. Did you change the light from 18 to 12? Or did they automatically flower even with 18 hours of light?

Then they would be automatics.

Photoperiodic plants only flower with around 12 hours of light.

That’s what can be said with certainty. Which strain it ultimately is, one can only guess, and without identification, it’s just speculation.

They look good and healthy, but will still need a few weeks until they are ripe.

Have fun growing - Pflanzenpaule

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#15

Hey, yeah, that could be it too. But the tip with the smell was quite good; the two also smell completely different. The two have been on 12/12 for 7 weeks now, and the Sativa took much longer. The fact that it takes longer doesn’t bother me; I just would have liked to know what kind of strain it is.

You have great ladies there; they are stretching nicely :star_struck:

The two didn’t really want to grow tall the whole

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#16

Ah, thanks for this tip :ok_hand:

So now it’s clear it’s not the same strain, but what’s the other one :joy::victory_hand:

The Sativa dominates the smell in the tent: it smells like forest, earth, pine (somehow that reminds me of weed from back in the day :joy::ok_hand: when there weren’t a million strains yet)

And the other one, you really have to get close, it barely smells… But sweetish could fit.

I haven’t had Cookies before, and it seems there are many different ones there too :see_no_evil_monkey:

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#17

Oh wow :star_struck: how tall is the woman in the picture?

Great plants, I’d love to grow them in the garden too, but the neighbors :see_no_evil_monkey::joy: I’d immediately have the police here, even if three are allowed. Good luck with your grow. Do you have a closer picture of the GG4?

Kind regards

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#18

Yes, I actually don’t think they are the same strains :see_no_evil_monkey:

Also, the build of the two is so different

IMG_6992

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#19

Ah okay, that they can even smell and taste different wasn’t entirely clear to me :see_no_evil_monkey: I haven’t been doing this for that long, and so far I’ve had relatively similar strains. Thanks for the tip. I’ve also looked for Cockies before, but there are so many Cockie strains.

I also think the other one will take longer, but that’s no problem at all.

Of course, trying out strains is great, but if they’re good, I like to remember them :smiling_face: which unfortunately doesn’t seem possible here. :see_no_evil_monkey:

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#20

Oh, so both are feminized photoperiods and have been in 12/12 mode for seven weeks. One is now 5 weeks into flowering and the Sativa is 4.

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#21

Too bad :frowning: I would have been really interested in what kind of strain that is.

Responder ↗
Lena_Bpunkt

#22

Hey :waving_hand:

I traded two seeds with an acquaintance. I had given White Widow and was supposed to get two Cookies for them. But these were only in a container and not in original packaging. That’s why the thought quickly occurred to me that they might have been two different seeds. Mix-up etc. :woman_shrugging:t4:

So neither of them are automatics. I changed the rhythm to 12/12 7 weeks ago. The “Sativa” has been in bloom for about 4 weeks now, the other one for 5 weeks.

Both are healthy, growing beautifully too.

I thought maybe someone had a similar plant because I find the Sativa is really a pretty girl. The hairs are just turning brown, let’s see how it goes.

Thanks for your answers :folded_hands:t4:

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#23

Hey

Further up, @BluntForceTrauma420 has already nicely shown that 4 identical strains produce 4 completely different plants.

I have also made this experience several times, and it is very clear with hybrid varieties. With you, it could be this strain where each seed develops differently. To truly produce a perfect likeness of a plant,

you can only take side shoots from one plant and let these cuttings/clones root to then obtain a clone that is a perfect likeness of the mother plant.

For photoperiodic plants, the flowering time is counted from the day the light cycle is switched to 12/12.

So, 7 weeks ago you switched to 12 hours of light, and yours are now already at 7 weeks of flowering, which aligns with the pistils/hairs turning brown.

So, they could be ready in 2 - 4 weeks. Don’t rely on the color of the pistils. For now, get a small phone clip microscope to be able to view the trichomes highly magnified.

Mostly milky with about 15% amber colors and a little glassy indicates a very good harvest time.

Have fun in the last third of the flowering phase. Paule

Responder ↗

Responder