Welcome to our community!
163 respostas · 6819 visualizações
Thank you for welcoming me. I am into the three weeks of flowering. They are looking good.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community
Honored to join your family
Greetings! Looking forward to learning and sharing!
Welcome to the Community!!
Welcome to the Community!! Looking forward to see your work.
Hey! Thanks. Im new here and also with cannabis but anxious for learning all I can. Greetings.
Thank you for the welcome! I just got everythung ordered. I can’t wait to get started and learn.
Thank you for the welcoming
Thanks,still trying to figure this app out. Shouldn’t be long,I’ll get it.
Happy to be here and learn!!
big up all ganja farmers out there
Welcome to the commmunity @Alex420 and @t_ganja_farmer!!
What a great app this is. Thank you.
Bonjour à tous.
Super découverte un appli qui a l’air bien sympa!
Welcome to the community!
Hi everybody. My first grow inside started 8 days ago. I crosses some Lemnon haze with a cheese Hermi. Got loads of seeds. Very excited about my new Lemon cheese haze. Have 4 plants going. Started gemination on some Candy cheese and another new cross between Strawberry cough and the cheese hermi. Named them strawberry cheese.
I was recently busted by dumb cops! They took half of my summer grow. Luxkily the dumbasses never got my stashed Lemon Haze and Cookie kush. The cops stole my old lights. Luckily I had 10 x 50w LED COBS full spectrum on the way from china. Built a mean light that required 12 heat sinks and a few fans. All running good now.
Will report back once a week on the progress.
CEM
Thanks for creating this awesome app and community! Im so excited to learn and grow! My first grow sprouted on 4/19 (almost a 4/20 baby) and three days later she’s looking good (from a rookie’s perspective).

