Iād like to enter Amber in the competition. She was part of my first grow (together with her two sisters Amelia and Anne). The other two were also nice, but this one had the most beautiful colors and a nice yield. The log also has a lot of pictures and detailed notes.
š± **Welcome to the Growlog of the Month Contest!** š±
222 respostas · 5547 visualizações
Huhu Freunde ,
vorne weg ,allen schƶne , Frohe Ostertage
Viel SpaĆ beim Wachsen
GrüĆe vom Pflanzenpaul
My last dance, Ωmega
Love the plants and the detail in the grow log! I just have a couple -maybe stupid- questions: what is the āundefinedā after your PPFD measurement? And the co2 unit is %, is it the same as ppm?
Maybe something @ELI and the team can look into again.
Thank you for the call! I am sharing this information with the team.
Oh , hier kam schon lƤnger nichts neues .
Hier kommt die Gelato Auto
GruĆ vom Pflanzenpaule
Da hast du wohl recht @Pflanzenpaul da mach ich doch auch nochmal mit, demnƤchst dann auch wieder neue growlogs meinerseits mit reg. Ketama und oldschool white widow
Aber hier erstmal ein schon in nebel gewandelteā:grin:![]()
Vielleicht schaut mal jemand rein. ![]()
![]()
GrüĆe an alle
Then Iāll revive the competition with the Gelato Auto, which yielded quite a bit for me for an autoflower. Every time I open the jar, a delicious scent wafts towards me.
Many greetings from Pflanzenpaul
Thatās the way!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
I donāt want to leave Paul Jan without an opponent ![]()
![]()
![]()
My first grow.
Last year in the garden.
Seeds came randomly from my best friend Jimmy.
Hence the name
I think you are too late. I believe itās already running for November now.
As it looks, my Growlog ran for October. But there was probably no participant. Iāll see if I can find something for November. Then weāll be two already. I still have a few Growlogs. ![]()
I havenāt experienced that before. That nothing comes in. Then I wish you good luck. Pflanzenpaule
Then Iāll also join in again here, the Queenās 2nd grow gets to try its luck again
Let it grow again after the harvest, unfortunately, she didnāt manage a 3rd round.
And Iām also joining in with a Fast Diesel that is now moving closer and closer to its end.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
