Hello, I would be pleased to enter my log into the Growlog of the Month Contest for February! The log I would like to submit is my first grow, including this being the first log I’ve ever kept. I’m predicting two more weeks of flowering before the cut. My growlog URL is https://growithjane.com/growlog/chocolate-thai-auto-fem-cvgzd.
My entry is a top contender based on the selection criteria. I have meticulously documented my entire cultivation journey, ensuring consistent updates and comprehensive details that showcase my dedication to the craft. Throughout the process, I’ve prioritized thorough tracking and sharing my knowledge with the community through my log.
I’m particularly proud of how I organized my log. I keep my photos consistent to help see the plant progression. My notes go beyond the essential information to assist in knowing what that information pertains to.
Beyond documentation, an achievement I have had was maintaining a healthy, thriving plant. I am also experimenting by using sound frequency ranges to stimulate root growth and bud density. Producing actual scientific papers from the experiment is challenging. My grow log exemplifies Grow with Jane’s qualities, including regular updates and cultivation details. High-quality photographic and text growth documentation. Detailed progression, a clean presentation, and a little experimentation. I’m eager to share my journey with the community!
Thanks for your time and consideration.
https://growithjane.com/growlog/chocolate-thai-auto-fem-cvgzd.