What is everyone's favorite way to grow

19 respostas · 388 visualizações

Doceegrows

#1

So what is everyone’s favorite way to grow.

Mine is indoors in coco under led
I am feed a combo of GH flora and key to life nutrients. The GH most likely will be switched out for Dakine420. Once I am done with my flower room during the flower stage the plants will be feed 2 twice a day auto feed using floraflex matrix system. I am growing only photos although I mix a auto in one of these times

Responder ↗
Dani_Kim

#2

Hi!

I really like growing outdoors on the balcony. I like to stay organic and I’m using worm lixiviate and had very good results.

I grow autos because sunlight is awesome.

Responder ↗
Doceegrows

#5

I love NL to smoke … one of my favorites by far. But I have yet to grow it … i have really been like the red dragon I have going right now.

Responder ↗
Tyler

#6

Some good ol’ soil, in fabric pots, indoors, and preferably autos

Responder ↗
Tyler

#8

So far? Probably the White Widow auto from ILGM. This Strawberry Cough × Super Lemon Haze may top it though

Responder ↗
mewaner46

#9

Hi, I like growing indoor and outdoor as long as it’s in an organic substrate homemade! :wink:

Responder ↗
Zathras

#11

I love NASA. I’m about science. If they grow on Mars I’ll be the guy. Except I have a fear of heights, roller coasters and the thought of being on Mars. Lol. I’m doing a hybrid system of ebb and flow and recirculating deep water culture in growstone and hydroton. Just put in a low profile grow tray with the resevoir in the other room to keep it cool. Using 2 HPS 600 watt dimmables.

I have flo og, phantom og, holy punch and a cbd, critical cure.

Responder ↗
Doceegrows

#12

Well i am all for growing in space lol… my buddy grow :mushroom: and we were talking about that same thing lol

Responder ↗
illini4life20

#13

I prefer almost the same as you! Coco, under quantum boards, Megacrop and bud explosion from greenleaf nutrients, RO water and calmag.

I prefer to hand water, my plants are my zen time. Destress and chill with the girls for 20-30 minutes a day :grin:

Edit: oh yeah I only grow autos. They have come a long way, and I like the quick reset time! I have gotten to the point where I yield more from autos on a yearly basis, with more flavors because I grow more plants

Responder ↗
209MIKE

#14

Photo plants indoors, organic soil, highly trained, fabric pots and led lighting. I have 1 gelato #33 that I vegged for 2 months and is 22 days in flower and a handfull of godfather og that I’m doing 12/12 from seed that are in 44oz Styrofoam cups that are about 12 days into flower (well a few, none of them started at the same time). Ill be happy if I pull 10 grams of dry weight off each one, the gelato #33 im hoping for at least 5oz of dry weight which will be enough until my next harvest :crossed_fingers:

Responder ↗
yougrow

#17

i like to grow inside because od pest inaects and humans. Lmao
i love hydroponics because it grows faster and i can flush it totally out.
also like to say this is a great app my friend!

Responder ↗
StickyBudHound

#19

I’ve only grown in soil with a few outdoor plants mixed in, but indoor otherwise and under quantum boards. I have the QB 132 v2 boards with 4 over each plant to give me 300 watts and they’re 3500k. They kick some serious ass.

My grow has evolved to the point that I have a few different ways I like to grow in my room. I’ve tried several different ways of using the space I have and only 2 of them make any sense. I use home made plant dollies or just build in large areas on each side of my room with scrogs. I use 15 to 25 gallon grow bags, depending on the size of plant I’m trying to grow and I fill them with a mix of FFOF, FFHF soil conditioner and extra large perlite. I can grow 4 at a time legally.

Shhh, sometimes I grow more that that… :money_mouth_face:

Technically, my yields produce way more than the law says I’m supposed to have, but I don’t give them a reason to watch me and they oblige by not watching me. :wink: I share with 4 family and friends and sometimes use it as a bargaining tool with certain people. Its a hell of a commodity!

I always use feminized photoperiod seeds. I just don’t have time to wade through the sexing process… Maybe when I retire. I like the ability to veg as long as I want so I can grow them as big as I can for the yield. I train the hell out of them to keep them low and large because if my 6 ft ceiling. I can only do 2 grows a year, unfortunately so yields need to be plentiful.

I use RO water with mainly the FoxFarm liquid and water soluble trios. There are others I throw into the mix here and there. CalMag + of course.

I like variety so most grows are 4 completely different strains.

I think maybe I’ve gone off track… Lol, what was the question? Oh, my hit. Yes thank you! :upside_down_face:

Responder ↗
SLIMER75

#20

I like to grow Hydro (DWC) with GH complete nutrient set. with Hydroguard and Rapid Root. I have never grown in soil expect in my garden.

Responder ↗

Responder