Id love to get ahold of a cherry or grape flavor strain. If you know of any I’d probably be interested. Right now im looking at getting this (pic below) for maybe something to run next winter. But, im still looking at other options.
What y'all planning on growing in 2024?
86 respostas · 1182 visualizações
How about SJ1 yes yes from Barney’s the Banana Punch I already grew it 2 years ago and I agree with you, it came out with a green and very sweet Platano stench. I still have the photos here.
Practically from Barney’s Farm I tried:
Banana Punch
Tropicanna Banana
Mimosa Evo
Watermelon Zkittlez
Dosage two x Gelato#33
Blue Sunset Sherbert
wedding cake
Runtz Muffin
Runtz x Layer Cake
Pineapple Express fem
Well, all genetics that I can recommend without fail are very good genetics!
Now I bought 3 seed packets of 3 from Purple City Genetics seeds from Oakland California, they would be:
Hooch: Slurty3( slurricane x Gelato#33) x street guru( Gush mintz x Oreoz)
Secret Meeting: Waiting Game( Fruity Pebbles OG x Mac#1) x Gush Mintz
Tectonic: Truffle Cream (Peach Ozz x Cookies 'n Cream x Rainbow Truffle) x Gush Mintz
BANANA PUNCH Barney’s Farm
Not sure what im doing this year. Life got flipped upside down. Think im just doing some breeding. Maybe have another contest for the group. Was thinking, how many seeds on a plant? Or something ![]()
They all sound amazing
Well, these are the Gelato Sundae, Zereal Milk and the two Apple Frittes, one went more for the Animal Cookies and the other took the Sour Apple.
You might wanna try “Grape Ape” it’s supposed to have the grape flavor…then there’s “Cherry Pie” both from RQS. I can’t say for sure right now but give me about 6 months and I can tell you. ![]()
![]()
If you are after fruity strains take a look at Humboldt, I’ve been really impressed with their blueberry muffin. I was told it is loud but it actually is, and smells just like blueberry candies.
I’ve heard really good things about this one HELLA JELLY CANNABIS SEEDS which has a bit of everything you are after.
@ShaggyGrower.V2 - nice work. If you are a fan of Barney’s check out their Blueberry cheese and Biscotti Mintz - both of them (if you get good phenos) are seriously good. Really like the sound of those Gush Mintz varietals.
![]()
@SJ1 I also grew Biscotti mints, an incredible flavor, crazy and an indica batch to lie on the couch taking a nap!
But now I am becoming a fan of this bank, Purple City Genetics, because as a seed bank from Oakland CA, they have original American phenotypes, with the fact that they have been working since 2008 on making cuttings of their plants to sell them in all Oakland dispensaries and also In 2020 they began to release their seeds for Europe with the same phenotypes that they sold as clones.
Currently running CDLC by Mephisto and I have 8 regs of strawberry daze by Crockett family farms. I haven’t been impressed by Crockett. My first batch of 8 seeds from them were super leggy under 300 ppfd and this batch has 6 of 8 that are wonky and just not looking like anything worth keeping. Next run will be some bentgenetics and the rest of my Mephisto manbearalienpig seeds. My run after that will be something in the blueberry family from Humboldt.
Yeah. Ive never run Humboldt. I know eventually i will forsure. Im eyeballing that blueberry pancakes. But I’ve heard good things about that hella jelly also.
Im looking at some of these in the YouTube video. This guy has similar likes as me for what he likes to smoke.
I was looking at what rqs had on there site this morning. I think the fruit spirit looked interesting. Pretty cheap price also.
That’s really sucks, sorry you wasted that time. Crossing fingers some of the other’s are better.
I don’t count it as a waste and it’s definitely not your fault at all. I’m just stoked to run yours, I should have run them first. But the strawberry daze I’m gonna ride out I’m interested to see the flavor profile. Especially since I just harvested a tent full of purple haze.
Haze genetics are always weird with me very picky on nutrition. Grew the super silver haze in the 90s. Tall skinn and airy buds. Looked and tasted great though.
I have a few choices, plus I have a pile of opened packs I could choose from. I’ll be dropping them this Friday which ever I chose.
Hella selection there bro ![]()
Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Purple Kush
M39 Granddaddy
Wedding Cake
Fat Bastard
Im growing for 2024. Humboltd dream(humboldt seeds),Birthday cake(blimburn seeds),Sky walker og x runts(sweet seeds), Cdlc(mephisto seeds), bigger penis(hopefully), pineapple chunk(barneys farm) and not sure whatelse im waiting for 420 to order more seeds for them deals lol
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’ll pray for you @Smokey101 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()




