Quebec Cannabis Seeds
Purple Kush
M39 Granddaddy
Wedding Cake
Fat Bastard
What y'all planning on growing in 2024?
86 respostas · 1182 visualizações
Im growing for 2024. Humboltd dream(humboldt seeds),Birthday cake(blimburn seeds),Sky walker og x runts(sweet seeds), Cdlc(mephisto seeds), bigger penis(hopefully), pineapple chunk(barneys farm) and not sure whatelse im waiting for 420 to order more seeds for them deals lol
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’ll pray for you @Smokey101 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Im doing breeding of a kush. Then ill be running for smoke: cali blues, blue mammoth × blue dream, black sugar, white truffle × okie, and hopefully 2 meathead.
Happy growing in the year of the
! ![]()
I think when 420 rolls around im gonna be buying again like last year.
I still got a bunch of seeds left. But, i want to keep trying new stuff. My goal is to land about 4 different strains that i can pick and choose what im in the mood for. Sometimes i want something that’ll put me on my ass, other times i want something uplifting or more productive.
Thats pretty much what im doing. Im in that phase of finding what i really like and a good grow
Was gonna recc the b muffin but then saw the pancakes came in 2nd place! They must be good, damn..
Same, and I’m not sure I’ll ever get out of it lol. Just too many damn strains to try ![]()
Does that phase ever end ???
I keep seeing different ones and feel like I’m playing Pokemon… Gotta try em all !!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@SJ1
Scooped up a couple of orange sherbet “fast flowering” seeds from fast buds. Excited to see how it turns out! Will attach grow log after germination.
Never ends lol but eventually ill have one tent dedicated to a particular cultivar hopefully
I am midway through my first grow and ready to start the next… Auto Panty Punch and Triploid OG Kush.
I’m focusing on a home made cross of Tangie Black Lights (Tangie Power X Black Domina X NL#5). Have 4 solid phenos that have characteristics of each. Black Domina is supposed to be 4 different Afgani strains and of course NL#5 is a classic. Tangie Power is from Sin City Seeds.
I just received a couple of clones of MAC. I have to say I really like this one. Almost dessert like vanilla cookies meets gas. Looking forward to how they turn out.
MAC is a class strain. Black Domina sounds lit too
Well i changed it im running now:
Ice dream cake by seedsman seeds
Blue cheese × oreoz by itscheese
Master yoda by me
Royal blue skunk × cherry pie by bilber
Og kush by seed supreme
I’m undecided on strain but gonna do 6 autos in spring and then run 4 photos right after those!
Just finished running an oreoz,rs#11,early frost,honey glaze,black lime kush,and honey face and just started germinating a sour strawberry diesel,rainbow unicorn,3x humboldt dream, and a sherbanger if they all pop lol if not i got other shit to replace it
It’s about that time to start the winter grow. Nukeheads seems like the move, their seed prices are unmatched anywhere I’ve looked. And you can buy single seed packs too
I like to incoporate at least 1 new thing each grow. This time I want to try PowerSi. I’ve used silica in all my grows but this one is immediately bioavailable for the plants to use. I need about $300 to start the grow ![]()
Just popped 3 sex melon by dirty bird genetics, 2 birthday cakes by blimburm, and a sherbanger breeder unknown was a freebie for winter grow and got some necro kush and sour maui to run after
Previous seeds didnt pop which bummed me out sadly besides sherbanger
Purple Pebbles F1 from Laughing Hyena , July 13 I popped her in a 5 gal fabric pot.
First time growing an auto…just finishing up my first outdoor grow.
I made the mistake of trying to start with FoxFarm Ocean Floor and dipping the seed…5 minutes later I watched a Youtube video on how to properly sow into FF OF…the seed popped but it seemed to stop growing, shock? It should be finished around 80 days….now over a hundred and it seems like it’s 5 weeks out, has anyone seen this…auto’s getting stuck in a state where they stop growing then resume?


