Where do you get seeds?

443 respostas · 5439 visualizações

DeAzNuTz

#113

Thanks man, it really is! Usually when you prune your girls you always have those suckers, little branches left over that we always threw away because they’re to small to clone but perfect to do tissue culture cloning… It really it a ton of fun and seeing them grow and root in those tubes :grin::nerd_face::muscle:

Here are some photos of my tissue culture cloning and watching them beef up and start to root in those tubes :point_down:











You can get these clear tubs with micron filter tape and hole in the lid for heat and extra moisture to escape from Etsy or buy a roll of that tape separately and purchase clear tubs separately to create the same type of container :point_down:

Responder ↗
DeAzNuTz

#115

Nice :+1::muscle: you’ll love it bro, it’s soooooo much fun!

By the way I forgot to tell you about this pesticide that’s designed specifically for cannabis plants and it’s extremely effective and very inexpensive and 100% organic. I don’t remember if that was you who mentioned about some infestation problem, either way this is definitely good to have in your fridge for when you need it because difference of one day could mean life or death or infestation will double or triple in 24 hours while waiting for that delivery for your plants LOL

AgroMagen, GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide, (2) 33.8 fl.oz.) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PH46H8K/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_FZF2NT4RNT4VAKH1K8Z1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Responder ↗
janis

#116

I am brand new to this group and to growing cannabis, although I’ve been puffing for decades.

I got seeds from Herbies, but did run into issues during the checkout process. I used several credit/debit cards to purchase the seeds. Eventually, after buying a VPN, I was able to successfully order seeds. The reason I like Herbies is because I can buy just a single seed for any given strain. I also learn a great deal from their blog too.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#122

That’s a good point, it will probably go 14 weeks for me but we will see I have some good lighting, climate control and co2 supplemented in the tent they will go in

Responder ↗
Jonathan1980

#124

I think I’ll try seed bank next because you can get them in 5 packs …which is enough for me…

Responder ↗

Responder