Where do you get seeds?

443 respostas · 5439 visualizações

QuickMaffs

#3

Thanks man, I’ll check it out.

I also saw your profile pic when I signed up yesterday… I like that haha goals :grin:

Responder ↗
pinkpunki

#4

royal queen seeds
seems to be of good quality, 3 seeds germinated, no fault, like it

Responder ↗
Sledge

#6

Fastbuds i hear is a good one. Apparently they specialise on autoflowers

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#8

Nirvana seeds has been a good bank for me. Just recently used SeedSupreme and those jerks haven’t even processed my order from Jan 5th! Paid in full but hasn’t even been processed! Probably won’t use them again.

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#9

Well I’ll have to try Nirvana. I ordered 25 seeds from ILGM a week ago and they still haven’t even processed the payment. Kind of irritated lol.

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#10

I had about 9-10 days of waiting on SeedSupreme before they even processed the order as well. Still don’t have them yet and I bought them on the 5th!

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#11

See, that’s the kind of stuff I’m trying to avoid. I’m all excited about all this, then the wife goes on a spending spree. Because they failed to simply process a payment and ship, I no longer have the money needed for it and it’s going to be another month before I can even start germinating.

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#12

Nirvana is pretty good usually have seeds within a week. I can’t wait to start my Bruce Banner 2.0. Once they finally show up that is….

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#14

Nirvana has a great sale going on right now. They match what you buy. So if you buy a 4 pack you’ll get 8 seeds instead! Lol

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#18

New seeds have ARRIVED!!!

Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!

Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#20

Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha

Responder ↗
QuickMaffs

#23

I’m arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of “Processing your order can take up to 5 business days” and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But it’s still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.

Responder ↗

Responder