Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng

47 respostas · 1355 visualizações

Deanroche

#14

Iv got 3 white widow regs, I can post them to the winner, just let me know @Cannabisius I got these freebies with my buy last time, :+1:

Responder ↗
MrMacabre75

#17

Now that I lost my plant, I don’t even have seeds let alone beans……lol

Responder ↗
JackyDiesel

#20

I’ve always wanted to do a solo cup grow. That’s more intimidating than a regular grow for sure.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#22

I’m in for a solo cup challenge. Kk can donate some of my kush mix seeds towards a prize
Should we nominate someone to organize?

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#24

This was asked back in may, can anyone pick a day to start and maybe a list of names who ask be in, obviously everyone is welcome, I just like to try it, hope someone can get it up and running🏃‍♂️🙏

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#25

I’m thinking I’m going to make a new thread for it and we can have a sign up through there. I will do it in the morning when I’m not so stoned :joy:

Responder ↗
Dlg2201

#27

Can clones be used ? I just put a clone in the flower tent last night. If it’s not too late I would like to join.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#28

I have started a new post for a new cup challenge. All the rules are listed in there

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#29

Hey I got some photoperiod a and autos if you plan on starting a winter challenge.

Responder ↗

Responder