Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng

47 respostas · 1355 visualizações

Deanroche

#24

This was asked back in may, can anyone pick a day to start and maybe a list of names who ask be in, obviously everyone is welcome, I just like to try it, hope someone can get it up and running🏃‍♂️🙏

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#25

I’m thinking I’m going to make a new thread for it and we can have a sign up through there. I will do it in the morning when I’m not so stoned :joy:

Responder ↗
Dlg2201

#27

Can clones be used ? I just put a clone in the flower tent last night. If it’s not too late I would like to join.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#28

I have started a new post for a new cup challenge. All the rules are listed in there

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#29

Hey I got some photoperiod a and autos if you plan on starting a winter challenge.

Responder ↗
Tylershane

#30

I got some truffle cake seeds I’d like to trade. One for one?

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#35

Welcome to the community @SteveCastro ,
Got done nice growing on there mate, and your pots ain’t much bigger than solo cup lol
Happy growing :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Responder ↗
SteveCastro

#36

No doubt. They are 1 gal. I had planned to move them to the bloom room. I have been dying to try out this little grow spot tho! I need to add a few more light panels. And thank you!

Responder ↗
Shawnwayne42.

#41

I just sprouted a seed. Should I give it a try . When does it start are we gonna do this I’m curious to what will turn out

Responder ↗
AfghanGrower

#42

I’m down maybe a couple other people will too.maybe we wait a couple days and then I’m on

Responder ↗
AfghanGrower

#43

Maybe I could send you and whoever a few of the seeds I have that way we all are growing the same strain.idk it’s a thought.ill supply the femmenized seeds if like anyone else want to join us we can wait a few days to see.i have lemoncello x galactic gas femmenized.

Responder ↗

Responder