I have started a new post for a new cup challenge. All the rules are listed in there
Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng
47 respostas · 1355 visualizações
Hey I got some photoperiod a and autos if you plan on starting a winter challenge.
I got some truffle cake seeds I’d like to trade. One for one?
I’d be interested
What kind do you have?
Welcome to the community @SteveCastro ,
Got done nice growing on there mate, and your pots ain’t much bigger than solo cup lol
Happy growing 



No doubt. They are 1 gal. I had planned to move them to the bloom room. I have been dying to try out this little grow spot tho! I need to add a few more light panels. And thank you!
You really welcome @SteveCastro , there in flower now ya? Nice few ladies you got there bro, happy growing 








We going to start to solo challenge back up or what?
I’m down.i can do photos.
Let’s do it
I just sprouted a seed. Should I give it a try . When does it start are we gonna do this I’m curious to what will turn out
I’m down maybe a couple other people will too.maybe we wait a couple days and then I’m on
Maybe I could send you and whoever a few of the seeds I have that way we all are growing the same strain.idk it’s a thought.ill supply the femmenized seeds if like anyone else want to join us we can wait a few days to see.i have lemoncello x galactic gas femmenized.
Or I would rather do like 1 gallon pots or something instead of a solo cup that way we all get enough to even see what the plant can do.idk y’all lmk
I’m good with whatever everyone wants to do. I could use the experience and am curious of the turn out
K if you need seeds lmk I’ll send ya some.free
I’m down to give it a try!
Hey check it out we are doing a 1 gallon challenge on starting November 14.email me if interested.if you need seeds I’ll send a few fems if needed.starseed22383@gmail.com
