Bonjour je suis débutant dans la culture de cannabis pourriez vous m’aider à quand la floraison à ce stade ? Merci pour vos retour

13 replies · 120 views

kalou

#1

Growlog link: [paste your link here]

If you don’t have a growlog please answer these questions.
What strain are you growing? Is it Auto, Fem or Reg?
Are you growing Indoor or outdoor?
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much?

Reply ↗
herr_gruen

#2

Welcome to the community @kalou , if it is not an automatic plant, it will start switching to flowering from 14 hours of daylight down to 12 hours of daylight at the latest. You will notice it because it starts stretching very quickly and the first signs of flowers appear.

Reply ↗
kalou

#3

Thank you for your response ok I understand better

Reply ↗
herr_gruen

#4

@kalou If you have any more questions, don’t be shy to ask them. There are many experienced growers here who will gladly help you.

Reply ↗
kalou

#5

Is the plant doing well? I feel like it’s not very full of branches and foliage, is that normal??

Reply ↗
herr_gruen

#6

I think she looks very good and healthy. She will stretch quite a bit when the time comes, keep us updated.

Reply ↗
kalou

#7

Ok, no problem, thanks for the info, I’ll be sure to :wink:

Reply ↗
SmartPlants

#8

Welcome and good luck and success with your grow

Reply ↗
kalou

#10

Hello everyone,

as I told you I am a beginner in growing, here is my first plant, she is at 2 and a half weeks of flowering and does she look good to you?? Thanks for your comments..

Reply ↗
SmartPlants

#11

Good evening @kalou

It looks very good. Crisp, beautiful green, grown sturdy and already stretched nicely :ok_hand:t3::deciduous_tree: this is going to be a really nice grow :oncoming_fist:t3:

Reply ↗
kalou

#13

Good evening, she’s starting her 4th week of flowering, how do you think she looks??

Reply ↗
SmartPlants

#14

Still nothing to complain about, keep it up :wink:
What kind of Sativa-dominant plant is that?

Happy growing

Reply ↗

Reply