DIY Growschrank 24K Auto Seed Supplier

35 replies · 235 views

GreenLife

#1

Hello dear fellow growers, I would like to briefly introduce myself.

I am GreenLife, new to the community and would like to be a part of it.

As mentioned above, I am currently growing in my DIY grow cabinet. It’s my first plant in it, so to test the conditions I decided on an autoflower.

I wish you all the best,

happy growing everyone.. :victory_hand:t3:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#3

Thanks for your kind words.. :folded_hands:t3:

Looking forward to the grow together.. :victory_hand:t3:

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#4

Welcome to the family! Can’t wait to follow along with your grows. I love seeing how creative people get with the DIY stuff.

Reply ↗
KilliczGe

#6

A warm welcome from me as well :hugs:

I have these autoflower seeds in my stash too, so I’ll be following along closely. :wink::victory_hand:t3:

Good luck!

:potted_plant:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#7

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome.. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to showing my plants here, let’s see what comes of it.. :grin::victory_hand:t3:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#8

Today, the first signs of pre-flower could be seen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::folded_hands:t3:

The first white stigmas can be seen at the top.

The development is currently very good, growth is solid. Quite fast and stable, I think.

It can gladly keep going like this during flowering. :relieved_face::victory_hand:t3:

Measurements and readings were adjusted again.

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#10

For this run, I decided to let the plant do its thing. The last few times around this time, I often grabbed the scissors and removed a few large fan leaves. Let’s see how long I can hold out.. :grinning_face:

One positive thing I’ve already noticed is that the side shoots are naturally growing a bit wider, and so far I haven’t had to help with LST.

Also, the stretch has begun; the plant is making a good push every day and now has a height of 23 cm. DLI at 30 and PPFD 450.

On 10.09., 2 liters of nutrient solution were watered, it was the first time for Plagron Alga Bloom and the last time for Power Roots. There was also EM Aktiv.

Plagron Alga Grow 2ml/L
Plagron Alga Grow 1ml/L
Plagron Power Roots 1ml/L
EM Aktiv 10ml/L

In addition, I measured the pH of the nutrient solution once after adding fertilizer to check, it was at 6.58. :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:t3:

I’m very satisfied, curious to see how it continues..

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Reply ↗
KilliczGe

#11

Really very nice growth.

I also noticed that with my current automatic runs.

Up until day 30-35 after germination I didn’t cut anything, at most tucked a few leaves to the side.

The growth is great :+1:t2:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#12

Thank you.. :blush::victory_hand:t3:

Yeah, I think I’ll go through with the scissors once after the stretch. At least lollipop a bit and remove blocking leaves. Then it’s sink or swim again.. :thinking::grin:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#13

I think the plant is doing great. Right now, she is just doing really well. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
Deep green leaf color, strong growth, and she is literally praying to the light. :seedling::folded_hands:t3::sun:

She’s drinking quite a bit now, the 2 liters from two days ago are already gone and the pot feels noticeably light today. So today it’s time to water again.

Giving 2 L of nutrient solution again

1.5ml/L Plagron Alga Grow

1ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom

1ml/L Plagron Power Roots

1ml/L Biobizz Calmag

PPFD 520, DLI 33.

She is gaining size and volume daily and now stands at a height of 29 cm.

Otherwise, there’s really nothing to complain about right now, just letting her do her thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Reply ↗
SmartPlants

#14

Happy Growing :star_struck::oncoming_fist:t3:

I like your photo series, they look clean

Reply ↗
KilliczGe

#16

That’s what this low-contrast background does.
It makes every photo look instantly more professional.

Really nice to see how strong she already is. Let’s go :ghost:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#17

I’m probably not the best person to welcome you :hugs: :wink: Since I’ve only been a member of the community for a bit longer myself ¡!¡ :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but even so, welcome. FOR MY PART I’LL BE DELIGHTED TO HELP AND BE ABLE TO WITNESS YOUR WORK… :wink:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#18

Thank you very much :folded_hands:t3:

A warm welcome to you as well here to the forum, and of course to my humble grow report. I’m happy about everyone who drops by and look forward to a nice and active exchange among fellow growers. :victory_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Reply ↗
GreenLife

#19

I am thrilled with the growth of the plant. I actually planned to use plant velcro to pull the shoots apart a bit. But I think you can really see nicely how wide and spread out she has grown without LST. She still has a good bit of stretch ahead of her and is already filling out the width of the 50x50 cabinet. :ok_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Also, she empties the pot in a short time again and needed to be watered again. :droplet::seedling:

This time I gave a reduced nutrient solution. I used less Grow to avoid giving too much nitrogen during the stretch. Bloom fertilizer stayed the same, but I added EM Aktiv again for the soil life.

Measurements and parameters were also adjusted towards flowering.

I’m happy with it, thanks for reading.

Happy growing everyone :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#20

Very good job, so far!!!

She is really pretty and very vigorous…

I’m looking forward to seeing how she performs in Flowering, she is really strong :flexed_biceps: and healthy!!!

Best of luck with your grows, Friend.

:wink::flexed_biceps:

Reply ↗

Reply