Those landscaping staples work really well. I use them myself. I noticed that you’re using them on your fan leaves for leaf tucking?
Dudas con LST
66 antworten · 490 aufrufe
Whoa, man, damn!
Awesome, my bro, honestly I don’t understand much. It’s my first time growing and doing LST. I just tried to move the leaves so they wouldn’t block the light from the other one. I welcome all advice
From my understanding there is a growth inhibitor in plants that makes the part of the plant that closest to the light grow the biggest. With that in mind you’re going to have to bend the stems so that the tops are below the nodes. It’s not really complicated.
Perhaps this helps you, @Pazelias
The text is in German, but the pictures should be helpful for now.That’s a cool chart.
Glad if it helps
Hello friends, today is day 25. I had some inconveniences because I didn’t have space, so I did what I could. Don’t scold me, hahaha! I’m listening to your opinions and all your advice, my Bros. Greetings from Argentina.
Looks good, keep up the good work
Should I wait a week to do LST again, or is every two days fine?
At least every two days. Release her and bend her in a different direction.
Alright, alright, YESS now I adjusted them a bit, but next time I come to see her I’ll do it as you tell me, greetings little brother.
I would say that as soon as they are long enough to tie them down again, you continue doing so and thus fill the entire area. It always depends on the plants and their growth; not every plant is the same, some grow faster and others need more time.
Thanks, you genius! YES, I’m genuinely thrilled, honestly, I never imagined I’d get so deep into the world of growing, because it’s not just about smoking, but learning and seeing the growth, truly a great experience.
I wouldn’t call myself a genius, but I’ve tried a lot and gained my experience over the last 30 years. You never stop learning. And yes, you’re right, cultivation itself has absolute addictive potential. It’s worse not being able to take care of the plants than having nothing to smoke
![]()
Lol, I literally stopped smoking to not spend money on that and invest it in them; they deserve it. Besides, I bought that Choco OG genetics that no one in my province has, but I did like this new experience.
There’s nothing like your own weed, you’ll be thrilled when it’s ready. I wish you fat buds and a good smoke
Last question, friend, they are 25 days old, recommendation for light and dark schedule, I was doing 26 hours of light for 4 hours of darkness.







