En estos días cosechó a mi niña y nose si reír o llorar¡!¡

24 replies · 140 views

jhonRambow

#4

6 hours of work and we’re still harvesting!! And we’ll probably have to use artificial light to finish between today and early Sunday morning…

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#5

They look beautiful with what you’ve shown. I’m interested to see the final dry weight.

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#6

Right now it’s part of the manufactured stuff !! And it doesn’t look bad to be honest, now it’s time for the drying and curing phase

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#7

one of the 8 or 9 colas of my lady S.A.D F1 fast version delicious…

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#9

When the final dry product results are in… I’ll share them with you without hesitation!! My expectations are quite high, we’ll see the result :wink::grin:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#10

Based on my experience, I estimate no less than 300g to 350g per cola. Not counting the lowest growth that is still left on the plant to take advantage of it and finish the lower buds better. :wink:

The harvesting work is not over yet, given its large size I have to do it over several days.

There are still 3 or 4 large and important colas left, today I processed between 5 and 6 colas !!! A significant amount :grin: for a single pair of scissors…

Still working :flexed_biceps: :wink:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#11

Do you think this Root system is capable of generating 2kg of bud!?!?

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#12

Depends, if it was an organic grow I would think it’s not possible but I could be wrong. If it was a synthetic grow you could have an even smaller root section and get serious results. That root ball you have looks like it’s missing all the “feeder” roots though.

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#13

There you have some of the roots that feed the plant, you have to keep in mind. That there are others relatively close by and that the Root systems cross and intertwine !!! WHICH WOULD BE IMPRUDENT ON MY PART TO TRY TO REMOVE THE ENTIRE ROOT SYSTEM :wink:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#14

If you know what you’re talking about, you can see at the base of the root system some more fixed and elongated roots with different small… bifurcations that are largely in

charge of feeding the plant, these extend across the surface of the soil, lengthening and covering as much surface as necessary.

And the roots that can be seen coming from below and that are much thicker but also shorter in length… are the ones responsible for guaranteeing strength and grip of the plant to the soil!!! I am very sorry to have to explain something so basic on such a professionalized platform :sleepy_face::sleepy_face::sleepy_face:

Likewise, blessings to everyone and the best of luck with your grows :wink::people_hugging:

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#15

Right… I made my assumptions based on what you depicted in the photo. Knowing the whole picture and seeing a small glimpse of the feeders would have given the whole picture. I also didn’t realize it was in ground with others. All of that makes a complete picture. You don’t have to explain basics to me you need to give complete picture and context before asking someone for input.

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#16

Apologies for my opinion if at any point I disrespect you!!

A big hug :people_hugging:

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#17

Probably me interpreting wrong I have a TBI (traumatic brain injury) from combat so I tend to do that, I’m also not good at conveying things sometimes.

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#18

A BIG HUG, WHERE DID YOU SERVE?

I SERVED IN THE ARMY (LIGHT INFANTRY) IN THE RANKS WITH PEACEKEEPING MISSIONS 2006 LEBANON AND 2008 AFGHANISTAN !! WITH NATO OR THE UN…

TODAY AT MY 40 YEARS OLD I AM ACTIVE IN CIVILIAN LIFE AND MY DEFECT IS FROM BIRTH…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: best regards :waving_hand: :wink:

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#19

I was 11B just like you. 2000-2010 here. Both Afghanistan and Iraq multiple times. Bunch of other shit but I don’t really put it out the much. What makes the grass grow?

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#20

Nothing to tell, my friend! ! ! !

We gave a few years of our lives to our homelands. :flexed_biceps:

And without hesitation I would give those years to my homeland again.

:ceuta_melilla::ceuta_melilla::ceuta_melilla:

Greetings and blessings to all of you :folded_hands: :+1: :wink:

Reply ↗
jhonRambow

#21

Here are some current pictures of my outdoor grow in native soil

Reply ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#23

Yeah it messed me up pretty bad serving my country both physically and mentally. Yet it’s probably the best time of my life and would serve with my brothers again in a heartbeat. I’m currently looking at going to serve for Ukraine. I just have to get my unit situated I’m being really picky about who they stick me with. I don’t want to be a basic line unit I’d rater use my skills that I have with people the who do what we do. The pay sucks but I’m not looking to do it for the money.

Reply ↗
herr_gruen

#24

While it is a high-quality platform, it is also one for beginners. It serves to pass on knowledge from experienced growers to newcomers in this field. If we didn’t share our knowledge here, this platform would have missed its purpose. Our goal is to give everyone here the knowledge they need to achieve a great grow.

Reply ↗

Reply