Green Crack Fast Flowering Photoperiod

Hi everyone, this is second time growing a cannabis plant and I can say I’m very excited to be trying a photoperiod this time, after learning a lot from my kind of failed 1st plant which was an Autoflower I hope that this one will be an improvement.

I’ll be using Biobizz products thoughout the whole grow, having already used Bio-Grow, Cal-Mag, and Great White powder for better root development, I’m using a 100w Mars Hydro growlight which I think and hope that should be enough as my tent is 40x40x160, I already got a scrog net to maximize my yield with LST after topping her (which should happen in a week or so), I’ve been also monitoring and controling my ph which I didn’t last time as well as I am using better water from vending machine with RO water, I will be setting up an exhaust fan with a carbon filter and alluminum pipe for ventilation and so I can finally close the tent door which I’ve been keeping open so that it has ventilation and cooling, living in Bangkok makes it hard to have low temperatures without AC.

I hope all those little improvements will help my grow and yield, I’m very excited and loving this hobby. Any insights would be appreciated, thanks everyone!

Reply ↗
7Views2Likes1Popular links1Participants
Created
Oct 5, 2026
Last reply
Oct 5, 2026
Replies
0
Views
7
Participants
1
Likes
2

Top posters

Suggested topics

Suggested topicsRepliesViewsLast reply
Nothern Lights Gary Paeton & Sundae Driver6106
Mexican growlog - Grow with Jane145
Mis babys. 24 dias466
Cookies OG Klon 2 Pflanzenpaule034
Papaya Dragon Auto - SeedSupplier - by KilliczGe30262