🚀 June's Growlog of the Month winners, with Mephisto Genetics!

27 replies · 470 views

Pflanzenpaul

#9

Yes, that’s cool.
Pflanzenpaule won something again. :joy:

You guys are awesome! It always makes me happy.
And a huge thanks to Mephisto Genetics.

Congratulations to 1st and 3rd place.
Very good work!

The day starts particularly well again today.
I thank you all for appreciating my work with the plants so much.
Wishing everyone a nice day.
Paule

Reply ↗
KilliczGe

#10

Congratulations to all winners,

Unfortunately, not all participants can be honored.

I hereby do so and thank everyone who participated.

But most of all to our three main prize winners
@Boston1
@Pflanzenpaul
@CentralFLPheno

Well done :clap: :face_blowing_a_kiss:

Reply ↗
Ganjahkahn

#13

Congrats growmies & buy some good seeds! I just finished my run of Gold Glue by Mephisto and they deliver top quality genetics!

Reply ↗
Boston

#15

Honestly no. What should we do?

Reply ↗
Crackadoo

#16

I would reach out through the contact thing in the log app or maybe call on @Eli here, one of those will surely get you the help you need.

Reply ↗
Boston

#17

I wrote a message to the admin and I wrote an email to Grow with Jane but still no response :grin:

Reply ↗
Eli

#18

Hi everyone! :waving_hand:

Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We recently had a holiday here, which slowed things down a bit.
We’re currently coordinating the prize distribution with Mephisto Genetics. Over the next few days, someone from the team will contact each winner with the details on how to claim their prize.

Congratulations again to all of our winners, and thanks for bearing with us! :green_heart:

Reply ↗
gaz

#20

Hi @Boston1 ! Please check your DM’s we need some info to move forward :slight_smile: Thank you!

Reply ↗
Boston

#21

I sent my active emails… did you receive them?

Reply ↗
Eli

#22

Hello my friend! Yes we have them. You will be contacted in a few days.

Reply ↗
Boston

#23

Thank you very much for activating my subscription… :heart:

Reply ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#24

Good evening
It’s now already August 2nd, and some time has passed since the winner announcement of the June Growlog of the Month with Mephisto.
But to this day, I haven’t received any notification on how I can claim the prize.
I’m not used to this, as it was always handled very quickly otherwise.
And so, I’m now wondering if I’ve simply been forgotten?
Or are the seeds still being bred by Mephisto? :joy:
Although patience was already thanked for, due to delays caused by holidays.
But that was three weeks ago.
I just don’t know right now if the prizes have been awarded and I’ve been forgotten. Or anything else for that matter.
I haven’t been contacted about this to this day.
That then raises questions for me.
With that, have a nice evening. Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Reply ↗
Eli

#25

Hi Paul, thanks for bringing this up.

Just to be clear: you haven’t been forgotten, and neither have the other winners. We’re still waiting for Mephisto while they sort out some issues on their side before the prizes can be processed.

I know this has taken much longer than expected, and I completely understand why you’re asking about it. We’re following up from our side as well, and I’ll post another update here as soon as I have one.

Thanks again for your patience. We always try to make this process as smooth as possible, but in this case we’re also dependent on our partners.

Happy Growing!

Reply ↗
Boston

#26

We are all still waiting unfortunately… the important thing is that we won, bro… :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Reply ↗
Boston

#27

Mephisto has released the codes … thanks for everything :heart::heart:

Reply ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#28

Yes, - I also got emails from Mephisto yesterday, and in one of them was a $50 code!
I had already visited the site a few times beforehand just to check out what they have.
Then yesterday I was back there, picking out seeds, and found what I was looking for.
I can already tell you what I ordered.
Granted, I have no idea about F1 or F6. But they are autoflowers and supposedly very stable strains.
My choice fell on Orange Diesel Auto 2 seeds. Staying small, 60 - 90 cm with a yield of 75 - 100 g per plant. With around 16 - 20% THC.
Supposed to work very well for depression, pain, and stress. I think it’s just the right thing for me. :joy:
The other ones are 5 seeds F7 Feminized Autoflower SODK
Sour Orange Diesel Kush !
Here then Indica/Sativa 45/55. 19% THC and growing 80 - 120 cm tall.
Yield here, a fat 120 - 210 g per plant. Quite impressive.
It is said to have a mood-enhancing effect and brings an aroma of zesty orange peel soaked in diesel fuel.
Both require 75 - 85 days from germination.
The ordering process was completely hassle-free. Entered the code at coupon and now everything is running.
I was so surprised by the last Sour Diesel that I now want to see the whole thing in an autoflower version. :rofl:
Many thanks to Mephisto and to GWJ. Best regards, Paule

Reply ↗

Reply