Oh yah, it’s all about the grading for sure…
… I suddenly feel the need to go through my 20 year old Magic cards.
:camera_flash: Photo Friday!
817 respuestas · 7514 visitas
Could have some serious money in there! Have you seen the new magic set? Its lord of thr rings themed and they made ONE card that has THE ring on it. Its currently got a reward for $2,000,000 for the first person to find it.
Happy Friday Growers of the Community! ![]()
Do you have any plan for this weekend?
I hope that those who are going trough difficult times can take a break these days
.
How did you start the weekend? I went to visit my friends, and their girls:

Photo Friday!
This is Hank. He wondered up to our property about 2 months ago. No idea where he came from and no one claimed him. We took him to the vet and checked for a chip (didnt have one) and dewormed. Hes 70lbs and nothing but sweet! We already had 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a baby human, but the dude needed a good home and hes a good boy!
Working 15 hours today, off tomorrow and i work 3-10 sunday. Tomorrow is just gonna be me and my daughter, and thats my weekend! Hope everyone else has a great weekend!
I’m glad that handsome boy Hank found a good home. I took a 2 hour nap today with both of mine flanking me on both sides lol I felt like a hotpocket in the microwave.
Ah perfect for this heat! (If its hot where you are)
Lol it was hot out today but it was a nice cool 69°F in my house.
Niiccceee!!!
Photo Friday already!?!
Back in 2018, we had a little blind dog wonder onto our land. The poor thing was very lost and had no idea where it was. I followed it through the woods until I could catch it (blind does not mean slow). Once I caught it, I put it in our back yard in our fence and started looking for its owners. Eventually I found it came through the woods and belonged to this little old lady with a million little dogs. She was so happy when I returned her dog, she gave me a liny leaf off of a cactus she was growing.
I forgot the name of it, but me and my grandma took really good care of it and it got HUGE! It only bloomed once in its entire life and it was BEAUTIFUL! Just thought id share a little story to go along with the picture.
Happy Friday!
This is our rescue, Monty. Despite his expression he is the happiest dog I’ve ever known. This is him smiling ![]()
Dude that is too funny!
Is that a Samurai?
Yes yes it is my friend or what is remaining of a samurai lol
I thought it was a side by side at forst, then i took a closer look. My father has a Samurai as well. Pretty cool little trucks!
Happy Friday!
I don’t have pets, it is not allowed in my apartment. But a few months ago, I rescued this guy from dogs. He stayed at home for two weeks, until he was fully recovered and went to his new home.
I miss him. The new family called him Ares.
Jaja look at that expression! Handsome dog!
I know it! In my country we call that cactus Reina de la Noche (Night Queen). Some of this plants only open their flowers one day in the year.






