:camera_flash: Photo Friday!

817 respuestas · 7512 visitas

Eli

#2

My Friday starts with my Y-Griega flowers that I just put in their jars a few days ago. They just keep getting better and better! This will be a happy Friday!

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#3

Great idea! So let me introduce you my old friend the Sun…




Responder ↗
SJ1

#4

Where you at bro? Looks unbelievably chill! Looks a little like certain parts of the UK but way prettier lol.

Responder ↗
Eli

#5

What a great privilege to enjoy those views @Lynx_361 ! All you need is weed…

Responder ↗
SJ1

#6

This is my view. South of Spain looking toward the Rock of Gibraltar and the North coast of Africa. Can’t see them tho bc of the haze.

Happy weekend y’all :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Eli

#7

You must be kidding!!! what a View!!! Ya quisiera estar allí… Happy weekend to you too!

Responder ↗
Lynx_361

#8

Well it is an island,… It is Planet earth… but much much smaller then the UK… All I want to say about it… I hope it’s okay… :v:

Responder ↗
Vanillabean

#13

We have a firing range on our land and every time I go down there, I see these super tiny little frogs. This is one next to a .22 casing.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#15




Heres my little weekend drive views. About a 2 hr drive to maine/canadian border but worth every bit of it

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#19

Lol whoever comes by on a summer sunday can eat till they cant anymore :rofl:

Responder ↗
Flax

#21

caon 50mm flower cats-1





gulls  (14)


squirell (2)

squirrel  all done  d wm
sat for me but heres some pics i took :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder