Seedling problem Amnesia

3 replies · 74 views

Zveki

#1

Hi, I am growing Original amnesia fem, from Silent seeds. Indoor grow RH 65%, 24°C. I use Plagron Allmix soil. They all developed skewed first leafs. One of them seems specially affected. (See pictures) What should I do to repair the damage? Should I just wait and see. I had many succesfull growths with same soil and environment.
Thanks for answers.


Reply ↗
frogyrogy

#2

Looks the soil you’re using is a bit hot for seedlings.

I’m not familiar with the brand but a quick search returns this:

You recommend to rinse Plagron Allmix before using it. Why do I have to do this and how do I do this?

Plagron Allmix is fully fertilized. Young plants that are not yet accustomed to high EC-values may struggle when they are suddenly planted into a maximally fertilized soil. Therefore we recommend that you flush the Plagron Allmix before putting the plant into the Plagron Allmix. This is done by filling the pot (eg 10 liters) with Plagron Allmix and rinsing it with 5 to 10 liters of water. After this, the plant can be planted directly. The directly available nutrients will be flushed out with the water. Within the following days, the EC value in Plagron Allmix will rise again and gradually the non absorbable fertilizers will be released.

Reply ↗
Zveki

#3

I flushed all three plants today, we’ll see what happens.

Thanks.

Reply ↗
davil420

#4

May i suggest increasing your humidity in the air, flush / transplant in new medium thats been prepared properly. Use Root hormone like Pure honey or Alovera water mix, 3 inch above bottom of the pot ( medium 3inch then honey or alovera water) then add 2 inch medium, then your seedling.
Water well and let them grow for a week or 2 then after 5th node., fertilize for seedling strength.
Adding humidity will draw its water via Leaf rather than Bad mediums till it flushes through, just remember with higher humidity you balance with higher heat. Use dr.greenhouse VPD app for calculations to stay in Veg mode. Once you have new medium, lower temp and hmd to more root draw and growth less Air humidity feeding the plant. Indoor grow you can manipulate your plants extremely well. Try utalizing the environment to help the plant grow.
Just my opinion…

Reply ↗

Reply