September's Growlog of the Month with Royal Queen Seeds! 🌱

25 respostas · 451 visualizações

BunkerAriel

#2

Good evening, in this new challenge I would like you to check out the tracking of the sister of August’s winning Growlog ..thank you again for the recognition given to that journal ..Well, as I was saying, in this Growlog you will find behaviors similar to Nicol Punch 2, but not identical, as expected each plant has its own way of feeding and timing, each one is a different being, and right there we can see that even being the same genetics, same seed bank, and same blister pack, it cannot be taken for granted that they will all behave the same ..Also, the most interesting and beautiful thing about this Growlog Nicol Punch 1 is that we are entering the 5th week of flowering and we will detail as much as we can this end of flowering and its eventualities …

Well, I hope to see you around and of course read your comments ..Big hug to the entire BĆŗnkerAriel 2026 community..

KilliczGe

#3

:sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

How awesome.

A giveaway, and right on my birthday on September 26th. :zany_face:

So I’m throwing my hat into the ring too :ghost:

I picked my current run.

Papaya Dragon automatic - the autoflower version of an exclusive cross for Seed Supplier. These are currently available as free seeds there, I only paid for shipping. :wink:

In return, she’s going through the roof.

Now 107cm above soil level. And leaning a bit.

But see for yourself.

And good luck to all participants :four_leaf_clover:

Everyone deserves it :ghost:

SmartPlants

#5

I’m in again too :star_struck::deciduous_tree:

Here’s my Enemys Dream from Super Strains
An organic grow meant to make the opponents dream :rofl::ok_hand:t3:

Good luck to everyone, I’m excited to see who takes the race this time. You are all brutally good growers :folded_hands:t3:

SmartPlants

Ganjahkahn

#6

Gold Glue Auto by Mephisto Genetics

By far my best run. Amazing terp profile - sweet citrus almost grapefruit with a gassy finish. Was a well balanced hybrid that smacked you in the the face on the first inhale and crept up for a nice body buzz 15 min later. Creative, focused, relaxing high. Will dfinitely revisit this cultivar!

Otto1407

#7

Hope here is where I share this for the contest

hg100001

#8

My Humboldt Poddy Mouth… just flipped, it’s been a bit of an adventure…

GreenLife

#9

High everyone :victory_hand:t3:

Then I’d also like to join in here.

24K Auto by Seed Supplier

I built myself a DIY grow cabinet and I’m currently on my first run with it. Just to get to know the conditions and test it out. So far, I’m happy with everything.

Feel free to check it out. :relieved_face::victory_hand:t3:

Wishing all participants good luck.. :folded_hands:t3:

James_RQS

#11

Good luck, growers! Awesome stuff so far :broccoli: :rocket:

Boston

#14

Dante’s Inferno - Clearwater Genetics x Tiki Madman - Mile High Dave Cut
Coltivazione attuale 1 settimana di fioritura .

Dbe

#17

Moin moin Growlings :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:,

I’ve never taken part in something like this before…:thinking:

But since things are finally going well for me after a loooong long time, I’m just joining in. Even if it looks a bit bare… :person_shrugging:

ā€œFor Real..ā€ it really says in there what I’ve done. Up to this point. Nothing more, nothing less. Also, the timing when switching the flowering phase to 12/12 should be familiar. I think…

Harvest is expected between early and mid-October. :grin::victory_hand:

With that in mind, have a peaceful week and don’t forget!

Grow on everyone :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand::sign_of_the_horns::+1::ok_hand::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Andy_420

#18

@Roberto1973

Hello,
if I may give you a tip.
Your fans are blowing the heat from the lights directly onto the plants. This could have unpleasant consequences during flowering.

You could mount the fans below the lights to avoid the hot spot.

Best regards

jhonRambow

#19

Good afternoon, how do you enter these contests or championships? Best regards, good luck to everyone!!

herr_gruen

#20

Go to your Growlog, copy the link at the top right, and post it here.