Starting from Seed

2 respuestas · 36 visitas

Nele26

#1

Growlog link: starting one soon

What strain are you growing? Auto
Are you growing Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much? Using a super soil and water only. Anyone have tips on germinating? Debating on paper towel vs water soak method as a first time grower

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#2

You can do it either way. I used to start with a short soak, 12 hours, then on to the paper towel. Rn I’m just doing the paper towel without a soak. Both ways have worked for me. I haven’t had any luck with putting it directly in the soil. A lot of people put it directly in the soil but they have never germinated for me.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#3

Paper towel has always been easy and has worked for me. You’ll definitely have some trial and error to start so either way you go you’ll be fine!

Responder ↗

Responder