Where do you get seeds?

443 replies · 5436 views

QuickMaffs

#23

I’m arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of “Processing your order can take up to 5 business days” and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But it’s still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#25

Yes, it’s just frustrating. They said the refund could be processed in “around 5 business days.” Wife has me budgeted so I have to wait on that to get refunded just so I can place another order that I’ll get in a few weeks -_- I just want some plant friends, idk why this is an issue… Wife is losing hope interest, which means my funding to this could get cut whenever lol. Need to pick a super reliable, quick delivering seed company before this is a thing of the past.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#27

I’m seeing that, now that I’m going over a bunch of different sites haha. I should probably just look but I’m mobile. But is it against the rules to purchase seeds from other users here? I would assume so, just wondering

Reply ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#28

It’s not illegal to purchase seeds anywhere. They’re sold as a novelty. What’s illegal is the germination of the seeds. At least in the Inited Stayes that’s how it is.

Reply ↗
Scubashawn1183

#29

Very true! Seeds are sold everywhere almost for people to “collect” them. Lol

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#31

Well if that’s the case, I’m in the market for cheap seeds xD

I’ll check them out now rj 8)

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#34

It’s official, Brotanicals may be the go to. I put in my order and they IMMEDIATELY pulled the money. Couple hours later and I already have a tracking number. 100% recommend so far. I’ll let you guys know about the seed quality once I get em going :wink:

Zour auto by Da Skreets White Label

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#36

I wish I hadn’t read the description of those. Do me a favor and stay up with their progress. That’s about to be my next order

Reply ↗
SLIMER75

#37

Mrsoul has the best. The Cinderella XX is amazing.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#38

@ozzy1234 I just placed an order on Brotanicals. They’ve been quick to process my order. I would avoid ILGM, they let my order sit pending for 3 weeks before trying to process the order. And they were pretty expensive. Brotanicals seems cheap and reliable.

@SLIMER75 used Brothers Grimm. Honestly, that’s my next stop. Jump on their site and read those descriptions. How could you not!

Brotanicals doesn’t have a ton of detailed information on everything. So temperature tolerances would require further research into their strains. Some sites give more detailed info like you’re looking for. Tons of good recommendations in this thread. Need more money and more grow space :heart_eyes:

Reply ↗
voicelesspilot

#39

Update pic as of today, grand daddy purple autoflower 13 days in to flower. I did heavy defolation and still growing strong.

Msnl genetics.

Reply ↗
QuickMaffs

#41

It shipped the next day haha. But they took payment and moved it right along

Reply ↗

Reply