Been looking at their site⊠Kind of liking it. Going to place an order and see what my luck is like 8)
And Welcome!
Where do you get seeds?
443 antworten · 5436 aufrufe
Looks nice man. I need to get something set up and ready⊠I have an odd shaped tent though I think. Only 2 ft deep, but 4" across. Weâll see how it goes 
Your going to get what you pay for usually get them when they have buy 10 get 10 free. If you go on their sights they send you emails when they have sales
Seeds finally got here! They gave me two free Amnesia Haze Auto seeds too 
Nice man! Free seeds are awesome! I got some strawberry kush and amnesia haze seeds on my last order!
Nice! They really are⊠the amnesia haze already popped itâs tail out. Put them in the paper towel before bed xD
Been using their autos for a year+ now, I usually yield 2-4 oz per.
2-4 per plant đȘŽ!?!?! Thatâs awesome! What media are you using?
Fox farms coco loco soil mix, and I use the advanced nutrients sensi nutes
Thatâs a really good turn about for autosâŠ.
Yeah I wasnât happy with them for a long time but have found that as long as I keep them cool in the summer, and the bud rot away, I can usually achieve that goal. Feed twice a week with my nutrient solution. A big help for me was LST, I originally just let them go, and the lst can make the growth period longer, but definitely increases my yield. Going to try laying ice by their bases this warm season as cooling asset.
I grow outdoors and in a greenhouse. Use lights in greenhouse.
That makes me happy. I am also using the Advanced Nutrients line 
I did my own coco though. Double buffered with calmag and somehow managed to pull off a great EC range my first attempt. Feelin pretty good!
On the advanced nutrients if you are you using the whole chart look into fish shit, it replaces piranha, voodo, and tarantula plus is good for absorbing nutes, and is way more cost effective. Good luck! Iâve been considering trying out super soils with a few plants this summer and see how that goes.
Thanks for the advice! Iâm definitely game to try different ideas. Gotta find my thing 
Getting more grows under your tent will definitely help you find âyour thingâ. You will find that what works for you may not work the same for me and vice versa. I have found that Ph doesnât always have to be correctâŠ. Just my two centsâŠ.
I use the canna coco a and b line. Buffer with A and B and Rhizotonic, once the seedling comes through I add canazym and cal mag plus.
And you add canazym and calmag plus for EVERY time you water in coco, right?


