Yes that’s right 1 gallon contest is starting up

25 respuestas · 543 visitas

Babygirl

#8

If your interested pm me I’ll start one up by myself my friend don’t have the room so I’ll do it for you guys

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#13

Damn, I missed it. Next time. I do have one growing in a gallon pot, if it’s not too late.

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#14

We have not started yet still waiting on atleast 5 people if u know anyone send them my way please I really wanna host this

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#15

Join the discord I don’t use this app much BC it don’t give notification

Responder ↗
Duder311

#17

I joined discord but it’s not letting me in. May I ask why you use the app?

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#18

Its already started sorry or I would let you in maybe next one I do I’ll give more time notice for people keep an eye out in here BC I will be doing a solo cup challenge after this one’s done and I use that app to organize better you can give roles and make different categories to can’t in and post in it’s just easier for when I host contests sorry

Responder ↗
Duder311

#19

It’s ok I was just wondering :smiley:. Ok, sounds fun. I’m new to this but learning won’t hurt. Keep in touch, I think I got that “Discord” ap fixed :v::sunglasses:

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#20

Sounds good if u look I made a new post for 3-4 months away from now a solo cup challenge if your interested let me know and I’ll get your discord and Add you

Responder ↗
Duder311

#21

Ok, sounds good. I’ll be interested for sure, I’ll get a hold of you then. Thank you :sunglasses::v:

Responder ↗
007

#22

Whats up with the discord connection? Everytime I click on it it says its expired. I know im way too late for this gal challenge but im tryna get in on the next ones. Get back at me if anyone knows what to do here?

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#23

Hey I’ve been doing them up ever now and then got a solo cup one going at the moment we r kinda way started to have people join it but I will be hosting a new one again soon when I do I’ll make sure to tag you

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#25

That’s BC when u joined it was already started and is still going on lol cute sorry u did not make it in time no need to be mad about it and make stuff up :slightly_smiling_face: maybe next time u can join in time I give 3 months heads up on here before I even start it so once again your bad not mine :slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#26

So yes if u want I’ll send u my discord and u can follow along the solo cup and when it’s over there will be another to join up to you

Responder ↗
Babygirl

#28

Here hunny I’ll text you the link don’t worry I never push seeds on anyone unless they need it for the compression lol I have no idea who this guy is or why he’s so mad just check your messeges I’ll send you the link you can join gladly

Responder ↗

Responder