About the Share your photos category

21 antworten · 1123 aufrufe

JennMich

#4

Hit the reply arrow then down at the bottom the rectangle with the vertical arrow is how you upload. Choose from your photo gallery or select camera and take a photo

Antworten ↗
Deanirishgrower

#5

Hi @JennMich, thank you for your kind reply, but that was start of the year, I eventually found out how to share, thank you, happy growing @JennMich, what are you growing at the moment? 3 Iv 2 Ultimate Autos and 4 Dark Devil xl Autos plus 1 white widow 2 sweet Afghanistan Delicious and one Pakistan valley Iv just tried to mainline for the first time, here is a pic and my ultimate Autos are been harvest Friday :four_leaf_clover::grinning:

Antworten ↗
SLIMER75

#6

Did my day 21 flower trim tonight for my 4x4 tent






Antworten ↗
Windowlicker

#8

How am I doing? What else do I need to do or consider doing? First plants. Unknown strain.


Antworten ↗
Lee

#9

How do I post a photo? How do I post a question?

Antworten ↗
bamaz292

#12

These are gg4 and they are 29 days old. I put them into veg about 5 days ago… i believe they are small for their age… and at a lost as to what to do. Or I’m i on track.

Antworten ↗
BigbudJay

#13

I have a question for anyone about 6weeksago my plant started growing bud I trimmed up fan leaves looks like lollipop now then they started to slow down on growth seems they’re getting fatter but when will it become hard packed bud ? Arizona heat sucks using grow bags outdoors

Antworten ↗
TheDude

#14

What kind of soil medium are you using? I prefer a Coco soil/Living soil(Super soil) mix. 60/40 or 70/30 mix.

Antworten ↗
Flacolisto

#17





2 girlscoutcookies / 2 critical from royal queen seeds

Antworten ↗
Tinkabud

#18





Are these good. I am really new to this, and i would like to know if these are good and how far from harvesting please. Please be kind.

Antworten ↗
Ganjahkahn

#20

Platinum Cake baby girl is finally exploding in growth!!! She is waaay behind at day 63. Struggled with a cal/mag deficincy from the get go. I thought I was over watering her but had nutrient lock out. She is doing fantastic now and will switch her to flower in a few weeks. I am using a Vivosun 100w Aerolight in their 2x2x4 grow pro kit. I’ve been waiting a long time to get back into growing and find it one of the most fulfilling things I do!

Antworten ↗

Antworten