please help me to share my photos so i can ask for advise ,id be very greatful:+1:
About the Share your photos category
21 antworten · 1123 aufrufe
Hit the reply arrow then down at the bottom the rectangle with the vertical arrow is how you upload. Choose from your photo gallery or select camera and take a photo
Hi @JennMich, thank you for your kind reply, but that was start of the year, I eventually found out how to share, thank you, happy growing @JennMich, what are you growing at the moment? 3 Iv 2 Ultimate Autos and 4 Dark Devil xl Autos plus 1 white widow 2 sweet Afghanistan Delicious and one Pakistan valley Iv just tried to mainline for the first time, here is a pic and my ultimate Autos are been harvest Friday 

Check out my page got some beauty’s getting chopped soon
How do I post a photo? How do I post a question?
These are gg4 and they are 29 days old. I put them into veg about 5 days ago… i believe they are small for their age… and at a lost as to what to do. Or I’m i on track.
I have a question for anyone about 6weeksago my plant started growing bud I trimmed up fan leaves looks like lollipop now then they started to slow down on growth seems they’re getting fatter but when will it become hard packed bud ? Arizona heat sucks using grow bags outdoors
What kind of soil medium are you using? I prefer a Coco soil/Living soil(Super soil) mix. 60/40 or 70/30 mix.
Are these good. I am really new to this, and i would like to know if these are good and how far from harvesting please. Please be kind.












































