I’m a new grower from Virginia. This is my first official grow I’ve tried in the past but it never worked. Now I’m older and being a cannabis grower is what I want to do in life. I aspire to be a master grower and maybe run my own grow house one day. Any tips and tricks on growing are greatly appreciated
Been here for awhile without introducing myself lol
4 antworten · 91 aufrufe
Welcome to the community!
It’s a great hobby and you’re constantly learning. I suggest you start by reading some articles on our Blog, you’ll find all the information you need. If you need help with the specifics, just make a post on #growing-help, and the community will assist you.
Bonjour welcome to the community 
Welcome to the community @SkareGrow420! For your first grow the main thing is research research research, and when in doubt this community will help out, never be shy to ask!
I’ve been doing research for the past year lol. But yes this community is awesome