🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 antworten · 2305 aufrufe

Crackadoo

#11


My photos are lacking a bit lately but here is a nice old Afghan Kush from a while back.

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#15

Well then, greetings everyone, and I’ll join in too.
I was debating which of the pictures to use.
Cookie OG clone, flowering day 53 today.
The deep purple hues combined with the thick layer of resin are evidence of excellent genetics and very good care.

Antworten ↗
DOOBIEATZ

#17

Unfortunately, I don’t know what strain it was, as I got it from an Autoflower Mix Pack from FastBuds. If I knew, I would get it again. It was not only pretty, but also delicious with a massive effect.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#27

@Boomchow

Welcome to the community.

If I understood correctly, only one photo per entry is allowed.

Kind regards

And so far I see a lot that will impress the jury. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:t3::four_leaf_clover:
Keep it up

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#30

Wow - so many flowers, and I must say!
There are amazing pictures among them.
@Boomchow, greetings and welcome. A very beautiful play of colors in your bloom.
Nice!
Have a great weekend to you and all the others here. Paule

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

Beautiful pics everyone and good luck! These make me wanna actually start taking pics of my grows :rofl:

Antworten ↗

Antworten