A very nice picture!
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
197 antworten · 2305 aufrufe
A very nice picture!
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
Well then, greetings everyone, and Iâll join in too.
I was debating which of the pictures to use.
Cookie OG clone, flowering day 53 today.
The deep purple hues combined with the thick layer of resin are evidence of excellent genetics and very good care.
Unfortunately, I donât know what strain it was, as I got it from an Autoflower Mix Pack from FastBuds. If I knew, I would get it again. It was not only pretty, but also delicious with a massive effect.
Welcome. Looks good. ![]()
Welcome. ![]()
Welcome and good luck! ![]()
Welcome to the community.
If I understood correctly, only one photo per entry is allowed.
Kind regards
And so far I see a lot that will impress the jury. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep it up
Wow - so many flowers, and I must say!
There are amazing pictures among them.
@Boomchow, greetings and welcome. A very beautiful play of colors in your bloom.
Nice!
Have a great weekend to you and all the others here. Paule
Beautiful pics everyone and good luck! These make me wanna actually start taking pics of my grows ![]()
Honestly? The picture looks like itâs from some seed sellers on their homepage.
You seem to have a great photo studio.
At least i wasnât the only one who thought it was that good lol