🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 antworten · 2310 aufrufe

DeAzNuTz

#48

This sexy beauty is hands down one of the frostiest and smells like bubblegum, fruits, with some gas undertones, and a very unique aroma that’s super pungent but at the same time very pleasant to the point I Can barely hold myself back from taking a bite out of it lol. Extra sticky had to change scissors :scissors: 3 times to trim one plant and it took forever but it was worth it :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Antworten ↗
PablosPlants

#51

If memory serves these were from 2 runs past. The last of my GSC clones at the time.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#53

Hi everyone! :sparkles:
All these beautiful photos are honestly leaving me speechless :heart_eyes:

Just a quick note: we only need one photo per participant. If you’ve uploaded more than one, could you please edit your entry and leave just a single photo?

Thank you so much for understanding :green_heart:

@Growstarter40 @Ganjahkahn @PablosPlants

Antworten ↗
Growstarter40

#59

Absolutely insane

if that isn’t a victory
.I would still change the background to a fantasy world to solidify it​:wink::flexed_biceps:

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#60

@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?

They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links don’t work . . . “this site can’t be reached” is all I’ve gotten.

Antworten ↗
DISSYDNS

#66

Hi everyone, I’m quite new to this but I started and can’t stop hahaha. This is a Pineapple Slush from Sweet Seeds; everything happened to me (stress because the LED didn’t turn off and it didn’t get completely dark), and by the time I realized, it was too late, it had stayed small. But oh well, there it is, today I harvested. Let’s see what comes out :face_savoring_food: greetings cannafamily :face_blowing_a_kiss::broccoli:

Antworten ↗

Antworten