Thanks for everything. Post in a few days how they are doing with pictures of course.
Calmag bei Greenhouse feeding in der Blüte?
55 antworten · 331 aufrufe
Today the dolomite lime arrives, then I’ll put a little bit on that one.
Lollipoping is finally happening tomorrow ![]()
Is there a special reason why that one is in solitary, or just for space reasons? Your plants definitely look very good.
Exactly, the space was not enough.
I discovered a problem today. Small larva-like creatures. Maybe that’s related to the two plants in the back left and right that aren’t looking so good. SF nematodes?
Naturally, the one in the box is crawling the most.
SF Nematodes should help. I had the same problem with a plant last year and got rid of them with the nematodes.
Thanks, I thought so, but the problem is they won’t arrive until next week and I’m worried that the pests will have already fully taken hold by then.
Same for me. However, I couldn’t find any damage. I’m still not sure what exactly those critters were.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have my good microscope during my infestation, otherwise I would have investigated more closely what was pooping in my pots.
Let’s see if I can get better pictures. I’m also not sure if it’s a beneficial insect or a pest.
But the way this looks, these are enemies.
The pictures look like mine. I’ll see what I can find about it.











