Calmag bei Greenhouse feeding in der Blüte?

55 antworten · 331 aufrufe

Andi_M8

#31

Today the dolomite lime arrives, then I’ll put a little bit on that one.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#34

Is there a special reason why that one is in solitary, or just for space reasons? Your plants definitely look very good.

Antworten ↗
Andi_M8

#36

I discovered a problem today. Small larva-like creatures. Maybe that’s related to the two plants in the back left and right that aren’t looking so good. SF nematodes?

Antworten ↗
Andi_M8

#38

trying to photograph the critters. They are everywhere

Antworten ↗
Andi_M8

#39

Naturally, the one in the box is crawling the most.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#40

SF Nematodes should help. I had the same problem with a plant last year and got rid of them with the nematodes.

Antworten ↗
Andi_M8

#41

Thanks, I thought so, but the problem is they won’t arrive until next week and I’m worried that the pests will have already fully taken hold by then.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#42

Same for me. However, I couldn’t find any damage. I’m still not sure what exactly those critters were.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#44

Unfortunately, I didn’t have my good microscope during my infestation, otherwise I would have investigated more closely what was pooping in my pots.

Antworten ↗
Andi_M8

#45

Let’s see if I can get better pictures. I’m also not sure if it’s a beneficial insect or a pest.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#47

The pictures look like mine. I’ll see what I can find about it.

Antworten ↗

Antworten