Newbie here 
I canât figure out how to do it hĂ€nge the username I added to this acc, if someone knows I will appreciate. Thanks!
Change user name đ€
9 antworten · 115 aufrufe
Welcome to the community @Pi1 , unfortunately you canât change the username.
Thanks for the feedback, Pi1 it will be!
Now i have, to study some Info for germination of Auto seeds. 3 days in and I think I messed up⊠
When I signed up the app wouldnât let me use letters so, here I am.
Oh well ![]()
Hi @Pi1, Welcome to the Community!
@Pi1 & @0987654321 what would you like you user names to be, I believe I have the Power to change it for you.
Responding to someone with incredible and awesome powersâŠâŠ
A. J.
My name, thanks ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sorry, I may have spoke too soon. Checking with the team.
I have the ability to edit the username, but I get an error message when trying to save.
Will report back.
no worries; being a digit might be interestingâŠ
Sorry @0987654321 & @Pi1
It appears that I do not have the powers⊠after digging into the admin guides, looks like the username canât be changed.

For me I am not concerned, might be fun. Thanks for looking into it