Change user name đŸ€”

9 antworten · 115 aufrufe

Pi

#1

Newbie here :sweat_smile:
I can’t figure out how to do it hĂ€nge the username I added to this acc, if someone knows I will appreciate. Thanks!

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#2

Welcome to the community @Pi1 , unfortunately you can’t change the username.

Antworten ↗
Pi

#3

Thanks for the feedback, Pi1 it will be!
Now i have, to study some Info for germination of Auto seeds. 3 days in and I think I messed up
 :grimacing:

Antworten ↗
0987654321

#4

When I signed up the app wouldn’t let me use letters so, here I am.

Oh well :rofl:

Antworten ↗
0987654321

#6

Responding to someone with incredible and awesome powers



A. J.

My name, thanks :green_heart::blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#7

Sorry, I may have spoke too soon. Checking with the team.

I have the ability to edit the username, but I get an error message when trying to save.

Will report back.

Antworten ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#9

Sorry @0987654321 & @Pi1
It appears that I do not have the powers
 after digging into the admin guides, looks like the username can’t be changed.
Boy, do I feel like a horse's patoot!

Antworten ↗
0987654321

#10

For me I am not concerned, might be fun. Thanks for looking into it

Antworten ↗

Antworten