Cotyledon broke off in germination
11 antworten · 163 aufrufe
I had it happen once when one had a helmet and I tried helping it off, i pulled one side off just like yours and it ended up being only a few days behind the others in the run. I would give it a chance and see how it goes, at worst you lose a week waiting and then replacing.
I am going to wait it out a few days. If it was an auto I would probably start another seed. These are those Blueberry Muffin from Humboldt, I don’t want to waste them.
The first leaves are growing slightly
Should be okay ive done that myself a few times and each time the true leaves still came through just like yours is doing now
She kept falling over and I could not straighten her out. She has a death wish but I won’t let her.
Before the brace she was not getting any light to the leaves.
The real leaves are still growing so it should be fine if you look after it the way you are.
Took the brace off and she is standing tall. Second leaves forming.
My Rain Science Bags won’t be here until Saturday. I usually transplant when the second leaves show. Do you guys think I should put her in a solo cup or let her ride it out in the germ chamber?
I’d go to a solo cup. The less you restrict root growth the better.
Good call on the solo cup. The Rain Science bags still have not made it.
All is well with the Blueberry Muffins
Finally got the Rain Science Bags and put the Blueberry Muffins in her permanent home.
I put those eyelets in for LST. Super easy.
Looks good tho
She did not take off and remained small. Her roots never made it to the reservoir.






