Cotyledon broke off in germination

11 antworten · 163 aufrufe

Jamon8

#1


I have never felt with this before.

Keep or start a new one? What do you guys think?

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#2

I had it happen once when one had a helmet and I tried helping it off, i pulled one side off just like yours and it ended up being only a few days behind the others in the run. I would give it a chance and see how it goes, at worst you lose a week waiting and then replacing.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#3

I am going to wait it out a few days. If it was an auto I would probably start another seed. These are those Blueberry Muffin from Humboldt, I don’t want to waste them.

The first leaves are growing slightly

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#4

Should be okay ive done that myself a few times and each time the true leaves still came through just like yours is doing now

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#5


She kept falling over and I could not straighten her out. She has a death wish but I won’t let her.

Before the brace she was not getting any light to the leaves.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#6

The real leaves are still growing so it should be fine if you look after it the way you are.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#7


Took the brace off and she is standing tall. Second leaves forming.

My Rain Science Bags won’t be here until Saturday. I usually transplant when the second leaves show. Do you guys think I should put her in a solo cup or let her ride it out in the germ chamber?

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#9

Good call on the solo cup. The Rain Science bags still have not made it.


All is well with the Blueberry Muffins

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#10


Finally got the Rain Science Bags and put the Blueberry Muffins in her permanent home.

I put those eyelets in for LST. Super easy.

Antworten ↗
Jamon8

#12

She did not take off and remained small. Her roots never made it to the reservoir.

Antworten ↗

Antworten