Grease Gun by Seedsman, Blueberry by Atlas
Cuales son las mejores variedades que crees que debería probar todo el mundo?
33 antworten · 303 aufrufe
Well, I see some familiar ones, but from other banks, I don’t have that much experience but:
Critical from finafem
Cheese from Dinafem
And the Royal
Super lemon haze auto, green house seeds
Blackberry kush auto, Dutch passion
Wedding Gelato, royal queen
Papaya cookies, Fast buds
Sleepy Joe, weedseedsexpress
Blueberry F5 - DJ Short Seeds
Black Widow - MNS
Medicine Man - MNS
Lemon Skunk - Green House
Jack Herer - Sensi
Blockberry F2 - Blockhead
Some of these are regs . . . but that’s also something I believe every grower should try.
I’m surprised to see a lot of strains from greenhouse seeds here. I’ve never heard of them before doing research to find the best original cheese and I chose them. The cheese from the has been impressive so far, I’m gonna find another strain of theirs to grow next
I have good memories of the Jack Herer from Sensi, very good.
grew some of dj shorts blueberry f4 recently. brothers grimm and trailer park boys colab strain was bubbles blueberries but cross was dj short blueberry f3 x dj short blueberry f3 so basically an f4 lol
the church by green house may be a good one up your alley. its swiss sativa x skunk x northern lights. its been a little challenging to grow for me personally in mid to late flowering but has this skunky bubblegum smell to her
as for strains i like just to name a few
Dirty Bird Genetics- Sex Melon
Ethos-Grandpas stash
Twenty20- Early Frost
Dirty Bird Genetics- Necromancer Kush
Square 1 Genetics- L.A Octane
Green House been around forever . . . I’m hearing good things about their Exodus Cheese and plan to run it soon
I ran the Bubbles version this past summer . . . was pretty legit
Forgot one:
Chempie - Ripper Seeds
One of my best grows was from GrowersChoiceseeds.nl braindamage photo or auto both are great
So far, I haven’t seen two mentions of the same strain, curious, I was hoping at least a couple of strains would coincide lol. It’s very curious.
@Mjcalifornia and myself both mentioned notorious thc by Humboldt
Right, I just watched some reviews and of course your growlog, what was special about it for you two? The high THC or is there something else behind it?
That’s on my “want to grow” list. The Bigfoot glue I ran from Humboldt was awesome so that’s my next from them for sure
For me it was the ease of grow, it practically grew itself. The taste was good and the high was a well rounded. If I wanted to veg out and relax it was a good strain, but also if I wanted to get shit done it didn’t prevent me from moving off the couch and get shit done. 10 of 10 think everyone should try it.
Well, I just saw that Humboldt has a base in my country, Spain, so I think I’m going to try something from them. I have to check their catalog first, I’d
Oh sorry, have you tried Exodus Cheese from GH yet? Tell me yes.