Hey Magnus
Also für deine minimale Art des Wachsen lassen , ohne Energie in Form von Lampen. Früh gekeimt u wenig Sonne .
Geil und schön dieser Headbud !
Die Blätter lass dran bis die gelb trocken u runzelig sind .Dann erst weg.
Auch die oberen Blätter werden bald die Farbe wechseln . Wichtig ist die Blüten .
Etwas Blüte Dünger mit Stickstoff , Phosphor Kalium Calcium wird ihr helfen sich nicht zu schnell auf zu zehren und wird mehr Futter geben .
Ist so wie es in der Phase sein soll.
Die nächsten sollten fetter werden weil der Sommer mit viel Sonne kommt erst noch. Viele Grüße von mir . Paule
Dachfenster ohne growbox
119 antworten · 1223 aufrufe
Danke für die Info ![]()
Hier sind mal die beiden Neuzüchtungen
Ist hier die Knospenbildung in dem Stadium normal ?
Er scheint ein wenig Probleme zu haben !?
Beides SuperSkunk Automatic
Würde mich freuen eure Meinung oder Ansicht dazu mal zu erfahren ![]()
Zu Bild 1
Eigentlich ist das so nicht gewollt. Die Härchen zeigen an, dass die Blüte schon beginnt,
Automatic? Sonst eher noch schlechte Belichtungszeit, dass diese jetzt schon blüht.
Bild 2
Sieht mir aus, wie etwas zu kalt gegossen, von der Blatt Färbung her.
Was sind das für Sorten?
Weiblich oder automatisch?
Beides SuperSkunk Automatic , weiblich ![]()
so gekauft
Kann mir dazu niemand etwas sagen ?
Ist das eine Mutation der Pflanze oder doch was ganz normales ?
Würde mich mal interessieren was die Profis dazu meinen
![]()
KilliczGe hatte da schon einen Gedanken
Falls es eine Photoperiodische Sorte ist würde ich sagen das sie nicht mehr als 12 Stunden Licht bekommt und daher direkt in die Blüte gewechselt ist. Bei einer Automatik könnte das Licht und langsames Wachstum das dadurch hervorgerufen wird ebenfalls die verfrühte Blüte verursachen da sie durch ihre kurze Lebenszeit versucht noch fertig zu werden.
Was ist das für eine Sorte, wie lange wächst sie schon, wie lange ist die Licht/ Nacht Phase der Pflanze?
Anhand dieser Kriterien kann man da eher etwas dazu sagen
Hey Magnus
Hast ja schon gesagt das es eine Auto ist. Ich denke auch aufgrund wenig Sonne blieb das Wachstums Geschehen weit zurück. Ich gehe von aus das die nun in der dritten Standwoche sich befindet und da gehen sie aufgrund der verkürzten Lebenszeit automatisch in Blüte , egal wie groß die Pflanze geworden ist.
Aber wenn genug Sonne jetzt da bleibt kann sie nun im Stretch noch etwas zu legen.
Gruß vom Paule
Ach so , die andere hatte ein zu kaltes Wasser oder der PH in Erde passt nicht.
Sieht sehr nach Stickstoff / Phosphor Mangel aus , Erde zu Nass ???
Ich hatte die Symptome bei einem Steckling aus der Blüte . Durch Wurzeln bilden und Revegging zurück von Blüte in Wachstum hatte sie eine erste Zeit solch Farben.
Well, I’ve been looking at the growth of the “small” plants for a while.
For weeks they remain so small and are flowering ![]()
A possible answer for this growth would be that the soil is depleted.
I removed the plants, took new soil and replanted them.
I’m curious how they grow ![]()

Haha.. Sorry no offence, I’m just kidding! I had this meme laying around and it just had to be posted! It’s a nice litte grow that you are running! ![]()
Hey… well, I had to translate Kollege Lynx_361 first.
Nice fellow ![]()
Regarding the plant and its current growth, I have a question:
Every now and then I’ve read
that when harvesting, you can cut in such a way
that the plant flowers a second time;
though not with the same yield as before.
So, question for you all:
if it’s possible, please explain how,
and if not, maybe also why.
Thanks to everyone who wants to help here.
This works with photoperiodic plants. When the desired height is reached, they are sent into flowering with a 12/12 light cycle. In the tent, simply adjust the lamp; outdoors, by darkening with special foil, cardboard, or similar. When harvesting, the lowest flowers are left on the plant, and a 16/8 light cycle is resumed so the plant starts to grow again. When the desired height is reached, it is switched back to 12/12, or with a natural change in the light cycle outdoors, the plant begins to flower again.

This is a photoperiodic [plant] that I currently have on the windowsill, currently in flowering week 9. I place it at the window for 10 hours daily and then light-tight into a box. The dark phase must not be interrupted, otherwise it will revert to the growth phase.
Thanks herr_gruen ![]()

The three are also just starting to grow.
Currently, the t1000 from M…Hy… is on offer for 80 EUR…the quality is good for its 150w.
That’s a nice thought,
but for me, it works without a Growbox or additional light ![]()
Basically, it’s about not having any additional costs
added during plant growth,
and that I can provide for myself with three plants.
At least that’s my thinking ![]()
However, especially in winter, it won’t yield what would be possible at that window.
Hello snAke
Your argument will certainly be correct,
just like those of many grow box growers including their lighting.
For me, it’s just about keeping the additional costs incurred there at €0.
I assume,
that this results in 20% less yield for me compared to grow box growers.
The skylight primarily offers me a kind of controlled outdoor cultivation.
The autoflowers cultivate quite well, I will test them in winter too.
I find all of this cool,
at my now 71 years of age, I’ve found a quite new path as a “gardener” ![]()
and have landed in a great community here.
I think your 0€ approach is great.
Keep it up. ![]()
If it meets your own standards, that is always a good result in my opinion.
“Better” and more elaborate is usually always possible.
But whoever finds their best for themselves is usually more satisfied than if one relentlessly chases a standard that is unattainable. Thus it can be frustrating.
From a mental perspective ![]()
![]()
Continued success!
Regarding autoflowers, there are strains (e.g., Bruce Banner XXL Auto) that are stated to yield up to 250g per plant outdoors. This is also possible in a 20L pot by a window. However, it needs sun from morning to evening there. But like that by the skylight is really cool, I would build something underneath it so that the plants are closer to the light.



