Hey guys, I have a problem. I think I overwatered and my plant is all droopy. What can I do now? Will it recover if I don’t water it for a few days?

The leaves and stems are hanging limply downwards on all tops!
What can I do about it?
68 antworten · 664 aufrufe
Hey guys, I have a problem. I think I overwatered and my plant is all droopy. What can I do now? Will it recover if I don’t water it for a few days?

The leaves and stems are hanging limply downwards on all tops!
What can I do about it?
It will recover. It looks similar to this for me when they are thirsty because the pot is almost dry in the afternoon.
If there was too much water, you just need to wait a few days until it dries out, and then it will recover.
Yes, that was exactly my idea, I’ll do it. I was already afraid it would break.
They don’t break that quickly; they are actually quite robust. You just shouldn’t overdo it.
Hi dear folks and fellow growers!
I have an update again.


I’m a bit concerned because there’s not much of the bloom visible yet, but we still have time!
Regards deCha
I defoliated all the leaves again and saw that the flowering is really starting and the sugar leaves are also developing well now.
Greetings deCha!
May terpenes replace our body odor!
It is recovering well and flowering continues,

I hope your harvest exceeds all expectations!
I haven’t had to water for a good week, the organic Terra preta holds a tremendous amount of water.
It was actually supposed to be finished on September 20th, I think it will take a bit longer!
Greetings from Hundsbuckel!
May you never run out of fire and grass!
May terpenes replace our body odor!
Good day dear Growbuddies.
I had a problem.





Since my flowers are still very much at the beginning, what do you think, will they be ready in 4 weeks, or only in 8 weeks?
May terpenes be our perfume
And may your fire never go out!
Greetings deCha!
So, from what I can see, it’s still quite early in the flowering phase. I would lean more towards 8 weeks.
I would say you are closer to 8 weeks than 4, it seems to be just getting started.
Thanks for your opinion! I also think that’s how it is.
Strain Ripperseeds Washing Mashine
Flowering time approx: 8 weeks
So far no stretch or not worth mentioning
However, it has been in flower for quite some time, apparently it revegged in the middle of flowering and then went back into flower?!
It is what it is, I just hope it doesn’t freeze here.
We are here approx: 400 meters above sea level! And I specifically took a short strain, winters here are cold and long.
@crackadoo Thank you vor your intell i preciate it! Greetings from Germany!
May terpenes be our body odor!
And may you never run out of fire, smoke, and vapor!
Greetings deCha
I’ll be very interested to see how that one ends up going for you. The two from Ripper seeds I have been looking at are washing machine and chem pie.
I’ll keep you updatet in the Progress. Seems so that IT doesnt have any smell at all but a really good Performer! The Plant hast trippled size to Last Jears Jack Herer.
Gz deCha
More like 8 weeks, it’s the same for me with my Jealousy. It takes 8-10. Finished by early to mid-October. However, when buying seeds for outdoor, one should make sure they are not Cali strains, as we are 4 weeks behind California in terms of daylight hours. That’s why my Jealousy will likely finish in November, and I don’t really have a way/the space to bring it indoors. Too big.
Morning, dear fellow growers!
Flowering is finally really kicking off for me now!

























So, I’ve also set up a horse manure tea, and additionally, lactic acid bacteria that go into the blender with banana peels and molasses.
Regards, deCha!
May terpenes be our perfume!
And may we never run out of fire and smoke/vapor
@snake yes, I specifically chose the Ripperseeds washing machine with only 8 weeks of flowering because last year the Jack Herer was also so late to harvest. I was lucky with bud rot, only 3 small cm, but I didn’t want to risk it again, and it’s also been in flower for a long time. Apparently, the information
The information is correct, but unfortunately often not for our latitudes. Example: Jealousy early to mid-October, but since it only triggers [flowering] at 14 hours of daylight, it will be a month later here. I specifically checked what the daylight hours are like in California and quickly saw that we are 4 weeks behind. So for outdoor [cultivation] in the future, choose strains that are more native to our region. Kali Weed only in the tent. This means you also have to pay attention to the origin in the strain description. It used to be simpler, there weren’t so many strains, Kali Weed didn’t really exist in Germany 20+ years ago. Back then I always had beans from the “region” and everything worked out until mid-October at the latest, a few days more at most.
Today, you have to pay attention to a lot more when cultivating photoperiod strains outdoors.