Dechas vordachgrow'25

68 antworten · 664 aufrufe

snAke

#50

It will recover. It looks similar to this for me when they are thirsty because the pot is almost dry in the afternoon.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#51

If there was too much water, you just need to wait a few days until it dries out, and then it will recover.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#52

Yes, that was exactly my idea, I’ll do it. I was already afraid it would break.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#53

They don’t break that quickly; they are actually quite robust. You just shouldn’t overdo it.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#54

Hi dear folks and fellow growers!

I have an update again.

IMG_20250827_084444

IMG_20250827_084434

I’m a bit concerned because there’s not much of the bloom visible yet, but we still have time!

Regards deCha

Antworten ↗
decha977

#55

I defoliated all the leaves again and saw that the flowering is really starting and the sugar leaves are also developing well now.

Greetings deCha!

May terpenes replace our body odor!

Antworten ↗
decha977

#56

It is recovering well and flowering continues,

IMG-20250829-WA0017

I hope your harvest exceeds all expectations!

Antworten ↗
decha977

#57

I haven’t had to water for a good week, the organic Terra preta holds a tremendous amount of water.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#58

It was actually supposed to be finished on September 20th, I think it will take a bit longer!

Greetings from Hundsbuckel!

May you never run out of fire and grass!

May terpenes replace our body odor!

Antworten ↗
decha977

#59

Good day dear Growbuddies.

I had a problem.

IMG_20250904_092517

IMG_20250904_092523

IMG_20250904_092531

IMG_20250904_092542

IMG_20250904_092555

Since my flowers are still very much at the beginning, what do you think, will they be ready in 4 weeks, or only in 8 weeks?

May terpenes be our perfume

And may your fire never go out!

Greetings deCha!

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#60

So, from what I can see, it’s still quite early in the flowering phase. I would lean more towards 8 weeks.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#61

I would say you are closer to 8 weeks than 4, it seems to be just getting started.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#62

Thanks for your opinion! I also think that’s how it is.

Strain Ripperseeds Washing Mashine

Flowering time approx: 8 weeks

So far no stretch or not worth mentioning

However, it has been in flower for quite some time, apparently it revegged in the middle of flowering and then went back into flower?!

It is what it is, I just hope it doesn’t freeze here.

We are here approx: 400 meters above sea level! And I specifically took a short strain, winters here are cold and long.

@crackadoo Thank you vor your intell i preciate it! Greetings from Germany!

May terpenes be our body odor!

And may you never run out of fire, smoke, and vapor!

Greetings deCha

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#63

I’ll be very interested to see how that one ends up going for you. The two from Ripper seeds I have been looking at are washing machine and chem pie.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#64

I’ll keep you updatet in the Progress. Seems so that IT doesnt have any smell at all but a really good Performer! The Plant hast trippled size to Last Jears Jack Herer.

Gz deCha

Antworten ↗
snAke

#65

More like 8 weeks, it’s the same for me with my Jealousy. It takes 8-10. Finished by early to mid-October. However, when buying seeds for outdoor, one should make sure they are not Cali strains, as we are 4 weeks behind California in terms of daylight hours. That’s why my Jealousy will likely finish in November, and I don’t really have a way/the space to bring it indoors. Too big.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#66

Morning, dear fellow growers! :heart: Flowering is finally really kicking off for me now!

IMG_20250907_093412

IMG_20250907_093047

IMG_20250907_093057

IMG_20250907_093316

IMG_20250907_093332

IMG_20250907_093043

IMG_20250907_092954

IMG_20250907_093015

IMG_20250907_093022

IMG_20250907_093036

IMG_20250907_092941

IMG_20250907_092914

IMG_20250907_092923

IMG_20250907_092930

IMG_20250907_092935

IMG_20250907_092903

IMG_20250907_092809

IMG_20250907_092817

IMG_20250907_092836

IMG_20250907_092849

IMG_20250907_092757

IMG_20250907_092634

IMG_20250907_092641

IMG_20250907_092649

IMG_20250907_092750

So, I’ve also set up a horse manure tea, and additionally, lactic acid bacteria that go into the blender with banana peels and molasses.

Regards, deCha!

May terpenes be our perfume!

And may we never run out of fire and smoke/vapor

Antworten ↗
decha977

#67

@snake yes, I specifically chose the Ripperseeds washing machine with only 8 weeks of flowering because last year the Jack Herer was also so late to harvest. I was lucky with bud rot, only 3 small cm, but I didn’t want to risk it again, and it’s also been in flower for a long time. Apparently, the information

Antworten ↗
snAke

#68

The information is correct, but unfortunately often not for our latitudes. Example: Jealousy early to mid-October, but since it only triggers [flowering] at 14 hours of daylight, it will be a month later here. I specifically checked what the daylight hours are like in California and quickly saw that we are 4 weeks behind. So for outdoor [cultivation] in the future, choose strains that are more native to our region. Kali Weed only in the tent. This means you also have to pay attention to the origin in the strain description. It used to be simpler, there weren’t so many strains, Kali Weed didn’t really exist in Germany 20+ years ago. Back then I always had beans from the “region” and everything worked out until mid-October at the latest, a few days more at most.

Today, you have to pay attention to a lot more when cultivating photoperiod strains outdoors.

Antworten ↗
decha977

#69

Yes, that’s right, I specifically ordered the Spanish Ripper Seeds, I thought it would work here, well, next time Jack Herer again and I’ll try to get cuttings from the washing machine through the winter!

Greetings :waving_hand: deCha

Antworten ↗

Antworten