@3xt3nd3d What you researched there is truly amazing. I had already read it through last night, but after I had smoked some of my Fat Bastard. I couldn’t answer then because I was totally stoned first
. My consideration is whether it’s necessary to compost the whole thing or if one can simply add a few pine needles to the substrate to trigger the plant. From comfrey, wormwood, and lavender, one could possibly also prepare a plant tea and add some of it to the water. Perhaps that would also influence the production of terpenes. I also need to read up on that, it’s definitely highly interesting.
Until now, it was thought that cannabis originated from Asia, as 8 million-year-old fossilized pollen was found there. Now, a fossilized cannabis leaf in slate has been found in Eisleben in Saxony-Anhalt, dated to 56 - 48 million years old. Seen this way, cannabis now has its origin in Germany. Would it then not be possible to increase terpene production with our native plants? Possibly one could also plant comfrey, wormwood, nettle, and perhaps even chamomile and lavender as ground cover in the pot, and add some forest soil and pine needles. I think it would be worth a try. For that, one should first look for seeds of the required planting, and once they are planted, regularly prune them to keep them in check.
Oh dear, I think I’ll have a lot to do in the near future. But my curiosity is definitely piqued.







