Day 35 of my girls, I couldn’t see them much these two days, some spots appeared on the girls due to the water, I will try to cure that, as always I welcome opinions and suggestions, I’m already starting to change the schedules .?
Dudas con LST
66 antworten · 490 aufrufe
Day 35 of my girls, I couldn’t see them much these two days, some spots appeared on the girls due to the water, I will try to cure that, as always I welcome opinions and suggestions, I’m already starting to change the schedules .?
Hello friend, I see your plants look very beautiful. I don’t know what spots you are referring to, I couldn’t see them. As for switching to 12-12, that’s up to you. There’s a minimum of 4 weeks, which is how long the plant takes to sex, but there’s no maximum; let it grow as long as you want. If you have a powerful grow light, the more structure you allow it to develop by letting it grow, the more flowers you’ll have later. If you want to finish quickly, to cultivate another strain in the same space, or to get your weed sooner, switch them as soon as possible. Before I switch them to 12-12, I always, without fail, do the most aggressive pruning of the entire grow. I let them recover completely for 1 week, and that way they enter flowering with maximum health and energy, and you don’t have to prune until after 3 weeks of pre-flowering.
Keep in mind that it’s 58 days of flowering from when the flowers appear, not from when you change the light schedule. That takes the plant between 10 and 15 days; from that point onwards, it’s the days indicated by the seed bank.
I agree with @3xt3nd3d; you will find the right time to switch them. I also perform a major defoliation a few days before the switch and remove small shoots at the bottom that won’t really yield anything anyway. It might look a bit criminal when I’m done
Thanks guys, yeah, yesterday my friend told me ‘whoa man, what a job you did, haha,’ yeah, yeah, we’re getting there. I’m going to
What temperatures do you have in the tent? Could be due to colder nighttime temperatures.
It’s just that where I live it’s quite cold; it’s harvest time, so they say hahaha. So with the temperature that the 500W reflector raises, plus the shed lights, the room can be at an ambient temperature. I still don’t have a way to measure humidity, but from what I’ve researched, it’s fine.
That explains the beautiful colors. Wait until it gets closer to the end, then she will definitely be beautiful
Yeah, it’s truly beautiful, I’m in love with it. I wanted to ask, I have very large leaves down below and to the side, and they are already very bent
Leave the top large leaves on and remove the lower ones. The plant will quickly recover and continue to grow well. This way, more light will also reach the bottom, and it won’t stretch too much.
With your leaves fading like they are could be from too much water, bad drainage, or a nitrogen deficiency. Plants still need nitrogen in flower just not at the same dosage as in veg. Here are some reference pics
Yes, that’s true. It seemed to me that it’s the effect of shadow/light on the leaves. I’m not colorblind, but the truth is I’m very bad at distinguishing shades. The plants are not mine but belong to the friend who created the post. Luckily, I only had a deficiency at the beginning of veg and nothing else.
Hi friends, honestly today I saw my plants and I almost died, I couldn’t see them for two waterings, approximately 6 days, and my friend watered them kind of like crap, I don’t know if with tap water, if he watered them like I do, and well, they don’t
I hope they recover
yes, in the end, yesterday I discovered the problem, which were 2: the substrate was wet and the temperature was a bit higher than normal, so I’m not going to water it until Monday, and I adjusted all the lights and raised it to the 500 one.
Hello family, how is everyone? Here are some screenshots as my friend sent me a video of the girls; I only fed them again today and their flowers improved and became more beautiful; they still haven’t entered flowering, today is their day 43.
I can’t upload a photo
That looks fantastic.
Very big and nicely equipped tent ![]()
Looking forward to the results ![]()
![]()
Thank you! I’m running those in the grow a long in the RQS discord. They are the Tyson 2.0 Banana Brawler. The 3 in DWC are the clones of the other two. I just flipped them yesterday. I was just setting up a CO2 tank and plan on turning it on mid stretch.











